Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Like @Tal Segal I also had fun! Yes the grid positions were mixed, and yes the starts were a bit rushed, (both of them) but with 40+ laps there was plenty of time to recover. It is a shame more drivers didn't stay with it.
I was quite chuffed that I was matching @Davy Vandevenne times.......albeit 9 secs back in 3rd!!!!
For 28 laps I was "billy no mates"!! Couldn't catch up and no one to catch me.........until preparing to pit I forgot which corner I was at and spun, hit the wall to see bits of my car that I normally don't see flying through the air!! :whistling: Then limping back to the pits I missed the entrance and had to do another lap! :sick:
Coming out of the pits gave me some closer racing for the remaining laps, with Tal getting the better of me :thumbsup:
Thx @Andrew James for the meet. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Nox
Andrew thanks for trying bro, considering the upgrade came out in this morning it's amazing the race even got off, we'll all get up to speed. I was driving off line and man this sim is even more amazing than before. Would it be a good Idea to put up Road Atlanta with all the cars for the week on the server so we can test it out. Does that make any sense?1:) I wouldn't have been able to race anyway my connection is dropping out every 10 minutes anyway:p
I may do that, yeah

Track Change to Buenos Aires 8
So, after the update to v1.20, Road Atlanta no longer works properly. Despite trying different settings, turning off time scale, the race still starts late evening (where it didn't with 1.15) where we'd have to use headlights. Headlights have been known to cause lag issues, so we're avoiding that.

So, after the update to v1.20, Road Atlanta no longer works properly. Despite trying different settings, turning off time scale, the race still starts late evening (where it didn't with 1.15) where we'd have to use headlights. Headlights have been known to cause lag issues, so we're avoiding that.

This track stutters a lot for me. :( I also don't like how dim the tarmac is and how poorly lit the track is in some places(default track time). Never had stutters in v1.15.
Tried Taruma and that one is dimmer than the v1.15 version as well. Not a fan of the dark tarmac.

v1.15
e84r9w.jpg

v1.20
2z7loid.jpg

I'm also struggling with the new cockpit camera positioning - i'm constantly readjusting my seating position to align myself with what i see onscreen. Smth about the remodeled cockpit is bothering me or it's indeed a different camera position that's causing this..Not sure. Sorry for a bit of an offtopic post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%