Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

@Imre Bende you're on the reserves; feel free to join practice. if there are no shows, you can stick around for quali :thumbsup:

Sign ups from here are for the reserves list; you'll be tagged around quali time if there is a slot available (or before if people sign out).

Started 18th, finished 6th due to on track overtakes, a smooth pit stop, and just being consistent while others had spins. Didn't have a single spin all race! At one point Tal spun out in front of me and I couldn't avoid him, getting damage. The car was a pig to turn in, so much understeer I was a sitting duck on the straight as I had to take the last corner that much slower. I love this track, and the mod is great, the 45 minutes went by in no time.

Thank you all for racing! Brasilia on Monday, go sign up!

Last edited:
I didn't spin once either! Due to lack of car practice I setup the car slow and steady, ie. lots of wing. Qualified 9th and finished 4th. Not too bad. Wasn't the smoothest pitstop though, overshot it, and had to reverse (one of the first boxes). I could have challenged Franklin's two passes, fighting for the top Ferrari spot, but since he was obviously faster, I played it safe.

Thanks gentlemen!

Reactions: Nox
It was nice racing tonight,great battles,lot of action on track,a ton of fun ,as usual here on RD.Thank's for that guys!:thumbsup:

(Mod Edit: No incident reports in the thread please! Try and discuss any incidents with the other drivers involved after the race in a friendly manner. If you cannot resolve the problem then please contact the staff member that organized your race via PM, sending them an incident report that includes a video that clearly shows the incident.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years