Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

ttPpitM.jpg

Race 1 - Brasilia Short Course
Practice:
19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 19:25 GMT (20 mins)

Race 2 - Brasilia Full Course
Practice:
19:50 GMT
Qualifying: 20:00 GMT
Warm up: 20:10 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 20:15 GMT (20 mins)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Low assists available.

Server password:click here
Racing rules:click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

Priority Access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event. Premium members please sign up at least 24 hours in advance to be given priority; I won't kick a non-premium member off the list if your sign up is late.

1. Andrew James
  2. Ken Rodriguez
  3. Sven-Arne Andersson
  4. Marc Cabana
  5. Fabio Rodrigues
  6. Ian Navarro
  7. Jason Skyring
  8. Yuri Kasdorp
  9. Srinath Sundareswaran
  10. Tuomas Lankinen
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver

Last edited:
FhvHt4c.jpg

Mod: Download; Install instructions here.

Race 1 - Brasilia (Short Course)
Practice:
----------------------------------------------------
Leave server and rejoin with a different car!
----------------------------------------------------
Race 2 - Brasilia (Full Course)
Practice:
19:50 GMT
Qualifying: 20:00 GMT
Warm up: 20:10 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 20:15 GMT (20 mins)

Here are the available cars for the event, pick a different one each race:

Aston Martin Vantage
Audi R8 LMS
BMW Z4
Chevrolet Corvette Z06
Ferrari 458 Italia
Ferrari F430
Ford GT
Lamborghini Gallardo
McLaren MP4-12C
Mercedes SLS AMG
Nissan GT-R GT3
Porsche 997 CupR

Low assists available.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Priority Access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event. Premium members please sign up at least 24 hours in advance to be given priority; I won't kick a non-premium member off the list if your sign up is late.

1. Dewald Nel (Race 2, Maybe)
  2. Sven-Arne Andersson
  3. Franco Becagli
  4. Juan Carlos Garcia
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver

Last edited:
Su7Du5n.jpg

Mod: Download

This event has been cancelled.

Apologies but there are some issues being sorted with the server; I tried getting GSC up and running but it isn't possible at the moment, at least not in time for the race. Thanks all for signing up, see you next time when all this has been sorted, and thanks for understanding!

Race - Brasilia Full Course
Practice:
Immediately followed by Race 2, Reverse Grid: 20 Minutes.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Please sign up early as it encourages other sign ups and we'll be more likely to get a big grid.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Sign Up List. To avoid multiple cars with the same number/skins, please use the car with the same number as you appear in the sign up list (feel free to request a specific number).
  1. Driver
  2. Andrew James
  3. Driver
  4. Sven-Arne Andersson
  5. Ian Navarro
  6. Sergi Constanti
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Norman Bruce
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Andy Vandevelde
  17. Otto Wilson
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Last edited:
Just got in from my daughters first school Christmas play; rushing around to feed the girls and get them to bed. I don't think I'll be done in time for race 1 (please vote to quali at ten past), but I really hope to be there for race 2. Wish me luck!

Sorry for the 2nd race, I was close behind someone and when he slowed down in the corner I tapped you can you spun round, causing 1st corner mayham damn again :( didn't even get damage from it but I feel bad causing it, first corner on this track is doomed for me :(

1st race was great though!

Great fast fun with these cars here. 3rd and 2nd, not bad result at all :geek:

Sorry Sven for that knock in second race.. good that you didn't spin badly.. i waited for you to go :rolleyes:

Phew, deceptive track this one. And challenging too. A couple of very tricky areas in the 2nd half of the lap, that can easily upset the car to the point of no return if not accurate enough with the line and steering. Had many spins and slides there. I considered leaving before r2 due to tiredness, but luckily i decided to stay and got a nice win. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.6%