Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Paul Smith submitted a new resource:

British Sports-Racers - Two Lightweight Track Focused Cars

This mod includes the Radical SR3 and the BAC Mono. The cars are in the same section but will not appear on track together as the performance differential is too great for a race etc, the BAC Mono is a lot faster.

After hours and hours of trial and error I have fixed the horrible steering/handling on the BAC Mono :confused:. The FFB is now fully realfeel enabled and feels great.

Also I have set them up so no need to adjust any realfeel settings just extract to your GSC Extreme installation...

Read more about this resource...

Now these i want to try..
Thanks Paul :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks Rupe, I must be losing the plot, I cannot believe how long I have spent on that BAC Mono, setting the steering, physics and man the bloody gears were driving me insane. Does not help that i'm still learning the ropes. Still got a bit to do that's why it's at 0.90. Let me know what you think.

P.S Watch for the driver of the Mono he is a right :poop:

Have you read the readme maybe i need to explain it better :)
The RealFeel setting are also here Overview
Maybe go as high as this MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-5000.000000
and work backwards.
You will notice a bit of oscillation when stationary but once your up to speed it will go

im using 900 Deg
Davy is on 540 Deg
Andrew is on about 270 Deg

The mod section seems to be growing at rapid rate thanks to Paul,Rupe,Davy :notworthy:
That's a few more installs for me this week :)

Guys any chance of you looking into a rally or rally-X conversion for us, would give a bit of diversity to this great sim. I did try out some rFactor mods but they did n't feel right to me, could you sprinkle some of your magic dust over one :whistling:

The purpose of this thread as we all seem to be modding mad at the moment, is to allocate reiza rfm numbers to any mod you wish to release so there are no conflicts and the poor Camaro's and Mini's are allowed there own section back. I am in process of moving all mine so I have been allocating my mods different rfm numbers.

I suggest we list what we know from what is available on RD for download as we know these are taken then if you wish to release a new mod on RD then check this thread to see if a rfm number is taken. If it is not then please leave a message and I will update the thread. Should stop any conflicts.

If you wish to release a mod using the usual reiza 1 or reiza 5 that's fine it's just for people making there own sections.

Let me know if I have missed something.

Thoughts?

List below.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I have a question about the rfm folder. If im using the custom rFactor ui and I change around the .veh file to categorize the cars to my own liking, do I even need to copy this over? here's how mine is set up now and I kind of want to follow that format. Sorry for the cell phone photo, It wouldn't let me do a screenshot in game for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 197 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%