Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Fernando Zart updated Alpine A364 for GSCE (1.0) with a new update entry:

Corrects a problem in the rFm files, which may crash the game during race start.

Reupload of the mod.
The change is in a small file, but the patching system requires all files to be present.
For those who have just downloaded the v1.0 and doesn't want to redownload everything, just edit (using notepad) the reiza32.rfm file inside the rFm folder and change the following line

SafetyCar = CamaroSS_SC
to
SafetyCar = CamaroSS_SC.veh

Cheers.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Andrew, the changes on the PLR files affects the whole game, provided you are using that user profile. If you want to have different sets of settings (audio, for instance), you can create different pilot profiles, and alter only the ones you wish.

Oh, and there's no such thing like dumb questions, just dumb answers. :)
Cheers.

Reactions: Nox
Thanks a lot for this, Rupe

There's one thing I don't understand in the ffb diagram above - What is RFP? What does it do?
I've been using the keypad for a while now - all fine, although once I used Ctrl + 2 (RFP) and the steering got very weird (as if it had been reversed maybe)

Well it adjust this in the RealFeel config

FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=95.000000

i assume pressing Ctrl+2 will turn it off ans on

Could someone please share real feel values for the g27?
Just pop in the values already shown, and then drive on track and see how it feels.

"MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-3000.000000 increase or decrease this number to get more feel in your wheel. if your wheel has oscillation or wheel rattle at speed increase this number.
For some modes ive gone as high as -5000.000000 and then lowered the number until i get a great feel, its trial and error."

That's the main setting you need to fiddle with. And once you get it right, please share it here so others with a G27 can get a starting point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 202 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%