Rupe Wilson

10000RPM
Premium
Rupe Wilson submitted a new resource:

Clio Cup 2013 - Racedepartment Clio Cup 2013

View attachment 58089
Renault Clio 2103 for Game Stock Car

Converted by Rupe Wilson
Big thanks to Davy Vandevenne for the time and effort he put into the mod to transform it into what it is.

Racedepartment Clio Cup 2013

Converted from rfactor with a updated engine and gearbox and a new lowered look
We added a custom Racedepartment decal on the body and windows we even added new driver helmets also.

RealFeel

Realfeel setting for Fanatec CSW (Davy)
[Clio]...

Read more about this resource...

Rupe Wilson

10000RPM
Premium
To adjust your ReelFeel settings whilst in game from your keyboard follow the instructions in the pics below.
Do not adjust any of the ReelFeel setting for the default content from Reiza. They have worked long and hard to give us the best feel already.
reelfeel-adjustment-png.58035
12-jul-09-rfactorcentral-4808_reelfeel-jpg.58036

Repeated again just in case you missed it :)

Do not adjust any of the ReelFeel setting for the default content from Reiza. They have worked long and hard to give us the best feel already.

Billy Pilgrim

1000RPM
Thanks a lot for this, Rupe

There's one thing I don't understand in the ffb diagram above - What is RFP? What does it do?
I've been using the keypad for a while now - all fine, although once I used Ctrl + 2 (RFP) and the steering got very weird (as if it had been reversed maybe)

Rupe Wilson

10000RPM
Premium
Thanks a lot for this, Rupe

There's one thing I don't understand in the ffb diagram above - What is RFP? What does it do?
I've been using the keypad for a while now - all fine, although once I used Ctrl + 2 (RFP) and the steering got very weird (as if it had been reversed maybe)

Well it adjust this in the RealFeel config

FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=95.000000

i assume pressing Ctrl+2 will turn it off ans on

Nox

6000RPM
Premium
Could someone please share real feel values for the g27?
Just pop in the values already shown, and then drive on track and see how it feels.

"MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-3000.000000 increase or decrease this number to get more feel in your wheel. if your wheel has oscillation or wheel rattle at speed increase this number.
For some modes ive gone as high as -5000.000000 and then lowered the number until i get a great feel, its trial and error."

That's the main setting you need to fiddle with. And once you get it right, please share it here so others with a G27 can get a starting point.

Davy Vandevenne

Executive Producer Video Content
Staff
Premium
is possible to have a setting of a Fanatec csw, thank you very much
sen:
ff:
sho....

SEN:540 (set this value also in-game)
FF:100
SHO:OFF
ABS:OFF
LIN:OFF
DEA:OFF
DRI:OFF
FOR:80
SPR:OFF
DPR:OFF

As you can see i don't like high FFB wheel. I like it light.

Last edited:
When I start driving, before I do anything the steering turns to the left or to the right for no reason. This happens when car is still standing and I do nothing. This happens sometimes during driving also. What is that and how can I get it to normal?

Rupe Wilson

10000RPM
Premium
Have you read the readme maybe i need to explain it better :)
The RealFeel setting are also here Overview
Maybe go as high as this MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-5000.000000
and work backwards.
You will notice a bit of oscillation when stationary but once your up to speed it will go

im using 900 Deg
Davy is on 540 Deg
Andrew is on about 270 Deg

Davy Vandevenne

Executive Producer Video Content
Staff
Premium
When I start driving, before I do anything the steering turns to the left or to the right for no reason. This happens when car is still standing and I do nothing. This happens sometimes during driving also. What is that and how can I get it to normal?

Hit right CTRL+8 (numpad) to reverse FFB

Lou Sytsma

500RPM
Thanks @Andrew James and @Rupe Wilson - still playing with the MaxForceAtSteeringRack value trying to get rid of the oscillation on my G27.

Is there supposed to be a negative sign in front of the value? Sometimes it's shown and at other times it isn't. Or is that supposed to be a hyphen?

Rupe Wilson

10000RPM
Premium
If you are using the keyboard RealFeel commands, it will adjust the real feel values inside the Realfeel config.
So if you press right CTRL+8 (numpad) to reverse FFB it will either add the - or take it away inside the RealFeel config

Lou Sytsma

500RPM
If you are using the keyboard RealFeel commands, it will adjust the real feel values inside the Realfeel config.
So if you press right CTRL+8 (numpad) to reverse FFB it will either add the - or take it away inside the RealFeel config
Ok - thanks for your patience with these questions.

Have you read the readme maybe i need to explain it better :)
The RealFeel setting are also here Overview
Maybe go as high as this MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-5000.000000
and work backwards.
You will notice a bit of oscillation when stationary but once your up to speed it will go

im using 900 Deg
Davy is on 540 Deg
Andrew is on about 270 Deg
I have tried values between 2000 and 5000 and that changes nothing to the problem I described. And it's not a bit of oscillation, the wheel goes to either end, left or right. I have 270 degrees turning wheel.

Nox

6000RPM
Premium
I have tried values between 2000 and 5000 and that changes nothing to the problem I described. And it's not a bit of oscillation, the wheel goes to either end, left or right. I have 270 degrees turning wheel.
Reverse the feedback. Go to your realfeel file and add or remove the hyphen on the line
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-3000.000000

or follow the realfeel instructions posted above.

Most of the issues people are having are coming from not reading the readme, please everyone do so before asking for help, thanks. That's what its there for. :thumbsup: