Clio Cup 2013

Cars Clio Cup 2013 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Franklin Stegink submitted a new resource:

Clio Cup 2013 - Clio

clio2013_1-jpg.167471

clio2013_2-jpg.167472

Earlier this year @Davy Vandevenne and @Franklin Stegink bring out de Renault Clio for AMS

Here the newest version 1.2 of this mod.

Instructions:
Everyone who has downloaded and install the Renault Clio v1.1 mod must delete this files first:

Go to your:

Read more about this resource...

the steering is EXTREMELY heavy out of the box in this updated version.... was there any reelfeel settings that needed to be deleted before installing, im just wondering if i have a conflict perhaps as its the heaviest steering feeling car by a long shot in all of AMS for me at the moment way to much . i like the new gear ratios though. feels like its got more ponies under the hood :)

the steering is EXTREMELY heavy out of the box in this updated version.... was there any reelfeel settings that needed to be deleted before installing, im just wondering if i have a conflict perhaps as its the heaviest steering feeling car by a long shot in all of AMS for me at the moment way to much . i like the new gear ratios though. feels like its got more ponies under the hood :)

Try to play with this settings in the white square
ffb.jpg

Physics are from the orginal AMS game

Thank you, but I don't think I'll adjust my whole AMS FFB settings which are nice and suitable to fix 1x mod that was working fine prior to the update.

I just went through the whole delete/ install process again and it's still very heavy, so I know I have deleted everything and installed as presented.

I will find out how to adjust reelfeel individually.

I have a hunch that I will do tomorrow and that is to delete the reelfeel setting that would of been made from my previous install and let it generate new setting with the current version, I'm hoping it will correct itself then ????:O_o:

Franklin Stegink updated Clio Cup 2013 with a new update entry:

Clio Cup 2013 v1.4

Readme file RealFeelPlugin for the AMS Clio.

* Version 1.4 fix the problems with to heavy FFB

Instructions:

Go to your Automobilista dir. (Steam\SteamApps\common\Automobilista)

Open your RealFeelPlugin.ini with notepad.
Look at this:

[Clio]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-2500.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
FrontGripEffect=0.000000
SmoothingLevel=3
Kf=6000.000000
Ks=5.000000
A=1.000000
Kr=7.000000

Replace it with:

[Clio]...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Franklin is fixing, but in the meantime, adjusting to lighter feel with the Realfeel adjustments does not fix it? If it is using AMS-based physics, it should. We have the same mod in rF2, but there the steering is too light!!!!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 409 39.9%