Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

How to install the mod. (i will adjust as im working through it.)
this is a recommendation and not the only way to do it but this works, and then i can help if were all on the same page

You need a clean install of the sim GSC2013 a second install is best, you can have multiple install of gsc on the same pc
Hello, I can't achieve doing multiple installs of GSC with the steam version...Is there a way to do it?

No, it's not 1999. The banners, ads (especially the Opel at Clarke chicane in 1992 which doesn't exist in 1999), curbs and tyre-barriers are very wrong. And there's no cones on the straight before the Agipkurve in 1999 obviously.

It's 1992 version from the 1992 trackpack v2.0, to be specific.

This track is fantastic for Formula set up tweaking because its probably the most salient example of the downforce compromise in action. Is it worth it to gain 3MPH on the fastest straight with the time you're losing in that stadium section?

I do love that stadium bit where you're coming into the final couple corners and you're blind to the last two corner entries and they only become visible at the same moment you need to put your eyes onto the apex so if you're out of position you're stuck with it, and add to that the slippery low downforce and its very thrilling.

Further review shows that a considerable number of barriers are passable off the map, like perhaps all of the ones that Patrick didn't fix. And again those sector paint line bumps are so jarring they really don't seem to me like they can be part of the intended track. Otherwise this is great fun. I had a hankering for old Hockenheim and I somehow knew I could come here and find Patrick's conversion for it.

Best I've managed is a 1:49.3xx in the V12 with optimal sectors showing me something more like a 1:48.6 but I suspect I'll never reach pole speed for the 1995 race because the V12 has no Q tires.

Please send me pics of problems left here. All the barriers has been fixed with collision option added for them, but Perhaps I missed something. I did some tests during my work on It but I did not thought the original has these kind of problem and did not visit the side of the track with my car :roflmao:.

Weijie Zhang submitted a new resource:

Clio Cup 2013 New Physics

This is an updated version of physics for RD Clio Cup 2013 (The original mod need to be installed first and is available here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/clio-cup-2013.2556/)
The new physics is based on data from the rF2 Clio Cup mod and the user manual from Renault, mainly improved in the following areas:
- Engine
- CoG, weight and moment of inertia
- Suspension geometry (Front - Mcpherson; Rear - torsion beam)
- Spring and damper rates

Hopefully this brings you better realism and more fun!

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.2%