Sell *CLEARANCE* Heusinkveld Pedals, Shifter, Handbrake, Sparco Gloves + Freebies Update: All sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, new user here but an avid simracer. Unfortunately had to relocate right after I put my rig together. Most of the parts have been sold to a good friend of mine. (Sim-Lab GT1, Fanatec wheels and base, PC and monitor).
Everything is in excellent condition, as I did not have much time to use. Some items have never been used and will be noted on the description.

-Sparco Hypergrip Simracing Gloves Size L - NEW, never used! Perfect fit for a 6ft (1.8m) person!
-Heusinkveld Pedals Pro 3-pedal set. - Excellent condition, NEW sensors! **FREE Heusinkveld Baseplate!**, **FREE CUPHOLDER!**
-Heusinkveld Sim Shifter Sequential - NEW, never used, open box!
-Heusinkveld Handbrake - NEW, never used, open box!

**SHIPPING or PICK UP: Everything shipped from Munich, Germany. Local pick up can also be arranged.
Shipping costs to be paid by the buyer.

**PAYMENT: Cash (if local pick up), Bank transfer or Paypal. Paypal fees to be paid by the buyer.

Any questions, please post below or send me a message.
Thank you and happy racing!

Last edited:
Quick update.

Everything has been sold and will be shipped tomorrow.
Thanks for all those who contacted me.

If you are interested, please get in touch and I add you to the queue in case sale goes wrong.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi, new user here but an avid simracer. Unfortunately had to relocate right after I put my rig together. Most of the parts have been sold to a good friend of mine. (Sim-Lab GT1, Fanatec wheels and base, PC and monitor).
Everything is in excellent condition, as I did not have much time to use. Some items have never been used and will be noted on the description.

The list is long, so please bear with me:
-Heusinkveld Pedals Pro 3-pedal set. - Excellent condition. **FREE Heusinkveld Baseplate!**
View attachment 404000 View attachment 403998View attachment 403999View attachment 403997 SOLD!

-Heusinkveld Sim Shifter Sequential
- NEW, never used, open box!
View attachment 404002
View attachment 404001 SOLD!

-Heusinkveld Handbrake
- NEW, never used, open box!
View attachment 403996View attachment 403995 SOLD!

-Sparco Hypergrip Simracing Gloves
Size L - NEW, never used!
View attachment 403991 SOLD!

-FREEBIES
. I still have a few bags of nuts, washers and bolts, cupholder, USB cables, USB hub and a few other things.
If you buy more than EUR 400 worth of products with me, you can pick whatever you want from the "goodies". Even everything. If you buy less than that, send me a message and l see what I can do. :)
View attachment 403992View attachment 403993View attachment 403994

**SHIPPING or PICK UP: Everything shipped from Munich, Germany. Local pick up can also be arranged.
Shipping costs to be paid by the buyer.

**PAYMENT: Cash (if local pick up), Bank transfer or Paypal. Paypal fees to be paid by the buyer.

Any questions, please post below or send me a message.
Thank you and happy racing!

Pedals are available again! Sensors are new, everything working perfectly!
**FREE HEUSINKVELD BASEPLATE** **FREE CUPHOLDER**

Sparco Racing Gloves are available again!

Pedals are reserved and paid, ready to ship!
Sparco Gloves still available!

If you are interested in the pedals, let me know and I contact you in case the sale goes wrong. Thanks!
1f642.png

Everything arrived in excellent condition all brand new like described,
Yet to plug anything in and test it but both the HE handbrake and shifter look Marvellous thx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.4%