Resource icon

Other CleanHUD 0.1.5c

Login or Register an account to download this content
SHOTIME submitted a new resource:

CleanHUD - Minimalist HUD Replacement for AMS

CleanHUDv0.1.1
CleanHUD is a minimalist HUD replacement for AMS using a set of new widgets designed from the ground up to be clean and modern in design. Widgets included currently are:
  1. Relative Positioning and Race Info (laps/position/leading and trailing drivers)
  2. Gear indicator: switches to red font near redline
  3. Pedals
For this release, the widgets only display in the Race session, but you can manually add them to other overlay configs using the DynHUD...

Read more about this resource...

SHOTIME updated CleanHUD with a new update entry:

Fuel Widget and Bug Fixes

New:
  • Added new fuel widget. Displays fuel remaining in the units specified in the player's PLR file, estimated remaining laps, and a horizontal bar that scales and color codes with remaining laps.
  • Added support for timed races on the relative widget. Timed races now show the remaining time in the laps section instead of "--" as previous versions had. Lap-based races still show remaining laps as you'd expect.

Fixed:
  • Fixed a graphics issue in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm confused, I have installed this clean hud, but I don't see it. Is there something I am missing? Should I be in the native or dyna hud?

To answer your last question, you should be in DynHUD mode. I did just try them on a fresh install of DynHUD (deleted and let Steam redownload both folders that CleanHUD adds to), and they worked fine for me.

Please note that currently, CleanHUD widgets only show during the Race session by default (you can put them in other sessions with the editor if you want, but my zip only replaces the default Race session); so is it during a race that they aren't showing up for you?

Huh, that's strange. Are you extracting the zip to the root of your game installation (steamapps\common\AMSBeta or Automobilista) folder? The first item in the zip is a "Plugins" folder, which you should extract and merge with the "Plugins" in your game folder.

Can you confirm that if you go into steamapps\common\AMSBeta\Plugins\DynHUD\widget_sets\ that you have a "cleanhud" folder? If not, something went sideways with the extraction. If so, can you go to the DynHUD folder and into log and grab the DynHUD log?

To confirm, there should be a .jar file in the "cleanhud" folder (see attached). Is that what you have? If not, something isn't right with the extraction.

Sorry it's being such a trouble getting it working for you.

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-28_12-6-25.png
    upload_2016-4-28_12-6-25.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 308
Nope, no .jar file....Just the winrar zip cleanhud. I quit

I just checked your file and inside the widget_sets/cleanhud/ is the zip file cleanhud.jar as a zip file.
But in my intstallation it is not a .jar file. Should I extract this file where it sits?

I'm sorry, I'm just somewhat confused at this point.

If this isn't what you're doing, could you possibly extract the downloaded zip to your desktop (or any handy folder) and manually copy and paste the Plugins folder from it into your game directory? If you've done that, then I'm currently running short on ideas, as much as I had to say it.

Also, while .jars are actually just archives and tools like 7Zip and WinRar will open them, doing so will prevent the DynHUD plugin from reading the widgets, so I wouldn't; it needs to sit in "widget_sets/cleanhud" as a jar in order for the game to see it.

Great, glad you got it working!

So far as the other sessions, I may include them at some point. For now, if you want it in all sessions, you can go into your Plugins\DynHUD\config folder and do the following:

Delete overlay.ini
Create a copy my overlay_RACE.ini and rename that to just overlay.ini

That should make my HUD layout the default in all sessions, but I'm not 100% certain, as I haven't actually tried it.

SHOTIME updated CleanHUD with a new update entry:

Sector Timings

Added a new widget, Sectors, which shows individual sector times for all drivers.

New:
  • Sector Times widget that displays, in paginated form, the sector times for all drivers. Can be toggled in game between last lap sector times and best sector times.
Changed:
  • CleanHUD is now the default in HUD in all sessions, totally replacing the original AMS HUD.
  • Zip now includes key bindings config file, in order to make the hotkeys for the sector timings...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not enough space in the review section, so I just want to add, this is the first time I have ever seen other drivers' sector times on a widget.
Really valuable info for the garage overlay, thanks again for adding this :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back