Clean Satsuma

Textures Clean Satsuma 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Before and after. Before screenshots made when ususing only Nvidia Profile Inspector, on After there's NPI and "out of box" Reshade's MXAO. Btw, as it's not ENB it has some imprefections as you can see in fifth comparison

ha_GOTt7f_I.jpg
dwciHrym-VQ.jpg
rSvkiBPn1Hs.jpg
hiWA62UkAEI.jpg
54fRQ_5RbZQ.jpg
TuxEB4niUT4.jpg
XAE3pDPl5Zc.jpg
p7BkoMsjMzQ.jpg
SarM5XPgGvw.jpg
mcYmmQlqRxo.jpg

I think I broke the game with this DisplayDepth View attachment 378818
Actually, DisplayDepth is needed for debugging. Try to use qUIT MXAO, you can download it by the link below or choose it when Reshade offer you to download shader pack. Sorry, I didn't mention it earlier

Hi I loved the textures you made, I installed as you said and everything worked, but I have a little problem, because when I send the mechanic to paint my car the result of the painting is terrible, paint only a few pieces of the car leaving it terrible

Hi I loved the textures you made, I installed as you said and everything worked, but I have a little problem, because when I send the mechanic to paint my car the result of the painting is terrible, paint only a few pieces of the car leaving it terrible

Hello, great you liked the mod!
I'd like to see a screenshot of a trouble you've encountered

im suggesting making the shock absorber shiny if you can (just like the regular paintjob car shine), unlike those rough surface metal, just like today the Shock Absorber looks shiny or maybe decades ago..
Although i have used this for a year but it really Fantastic! :thumbsup:

im suggesting making the shock absorber shiny if you can (just like the regular paintjob car shine), unlike those rough surface metal, just like today the Shock Absorber looks shiny or maybe decades ago..
Although i have used this for a year but it really Fantastic! :thumbsup:

That's a good idea, but in this case i need not to redraw texture map, but to assign different texture to model of shock absorbers.
Sadly, I'm not into modding MSC for now, so I'm not planing going further than redrawing anything.
Also, thank you for your feedback ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 403 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 274 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 263 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.8%
  • < 5 years