Login or Register an account to download this content
Glien updated Clean Satsuma with a new update entry:

+ bolts without rust
E-v41g861ck.jpg

1pNCS9WzHJg.jpg

NbRP8AzWIA0.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

Mmmmm.. I still see some magical rust! ;( View attachment 291418
Well, it’s not the rust. The problem is how reflective surface flows into mate. It’s expected to do so gradient-like but it chops transition into some steps, as we can see on your screenshot. I would be happy to fix it, but honestly I don’t know how to, maybe it’s just how Unity deals with textures and you can do nothing about it :(

Well, it’s not the rust. The problem is how reflective surface flows into mate. It’s expected to do so gradient-like but it chops transition into some steps, as we can see on your screenshot. I would be happy to fix it, but honestly I don’t know how to, maybe it’s just how Unity deals with textures and you can do nothing about it :(
Well.. Your kinda missing some textures - Body_rust.tex - Body_rust_mask.tex i think thats da problem xd

Well.. Your kinda missing some textures - Body_rust.tex - Body_rust_mask.tex i think thats da problem xd
Uhh, as I remember the first texture is for kinda rust pattern and the second one is responsible for placing rust marks on car body with specific paint type (0 - with rust marks, 1 - ussual paint, 2 - metallic, you can set paint type via MSC Editor. ). Body_rust overlays car body texture and then Body_rust_mask actually masks things it should. So it’s not the problem.

Uhh, as I remember the first texture is for kinda rust pattern and the second one is responsible for placing rust marks on car body with specific paint type (0 - with rust marks, 1 - ussual paint, 2 - metallic, you can set paint type via MSC Editor. ). Body_rust overlays car body texture and then Body_rust_mask actually masks things it should. So it’s not the problem.
Ohhhh!! Oki. I'll use matte ;P

Wait, isn’t it already clear? Or there still scratches? Just can’t remember me including dashboard glass textures... I definitely did edit them, but maybe I forgot to put them in the archive.
I already remove scratches. Sometimes it says Wrong DDS - Just deleted whole thing and it's black! Import DDS BOM! DUN

I'm using the most recent experimental branch of the game to preface this:

Everything works fine on the mod, aside the fact that the gauges are still all scratched and foggy, and the GT shifter is missing most the textures so it's coming up black

mysummercar_2019-07-21_16-39-22.jpg
mysummercar_2019-07-21_16-39-12.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back