Clean Ricochet and Svoboda

Textures Clean Ricochet and Svoboda Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
Did you put in the wrong files? Like the not updated ones. Because I always get, even with the updated files the StatusD with the stripes and mud. But anyways, this is something I always wanted.

Did you put in the wrong files? Like the not updated ones. Because I always get, even with the updated files the StatusD with the stripes and mud. But anyways, this is something I always wanted.
Sorry for the late reply, but I just now noticed that I had uploaded the wrong version. Don't know how that happened but I will fix it right away.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply, but I just now noticed that I had uploaded the wrong version. Don't know how that happened but I will fix it right away.
Did you just upload wrong files again? Still no change. And yes, I did everything correct. EDIT: Yes, I think you uploaded the wrong files again, because the file size is also just the same as the other ones.

Last edited:
does this even work anymore? this was taken in 4 years ago stop dowloading:thumbsdown::unsure:
Some details of the cars are missing (like Ricochet ST logo) on the car. I'm not really fan of that mod. But it's a good idea anyways. We need a mod which can delete or disable the "ricochet_rust" and "svoboda_rust" files from the game data for have the cars clean.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 314 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%