Clean install won't load into race

After that silent update my races wouldn't load so I uninstalled the game, content manager, and any mods just in case and reinstalled the game on a completely different drive from before. So now I have a fresh install of the game with no mods installed at all and it still won't load a race. I've verified the files several times and removed the documents and still nothing. The game doesn't write a log.txt either so I can't find out exactly what the issue is. Any clues?

After that silent update my races wouldn't load so I uninstalled the game, content manager, and any mods just in case and reinstalled the game on a completely different drive from before. So now I have a fresh install of the game with no mods installed at all and it still won't load a race. I've verified the files several times and removed the documents and still nothing. The game doesn't write a log.txt either so I can't find out exactly what the issue is. Any clues?

"silent update" meaning AC or W10? I had problems with a certain W10 update but removing it and disabling updates temporarily helped. Maybe not related to your case, but worth trying?

Similarly, I've freshly installed the game for the very first time just yesterday and not even the launcher will start. I just try to launch the game from Steam and nothing happens. A process appears in task manager for a brief few seconds before disappearing and that's it. Nothing happens. Really want to get into Assetto Corsa but kind of feel like I could have spent that money on one of the overpriced rFactor 2 DLCs instead.

Similarly, I've freshly installed the game for the very first time just yesterday and not even the launcher will start. I just try to launch the game from Steam and nothing happens. A process appears in task manager for a brief few seconds before disappearing and that's it. Nothing happens. Really want to get into Assetto Corsa but kind of feel like I could have spent that money on one of the overpriced rFactor 2 DLCs instead.

Im almost positive in your case its the W10 update issue...

Will follow this thread to look for fixes. Just bought AC from steam a week ago. So after installation, i want to test the game. I'm done choosing the car and track to use and started the game clicking the "start engine" button. Then a "loading" window appeared but then i returned to the menu. I searched the web for solutions - there are many fixes suggested but none of them worked. Hope someone here can help us fix this problem.

Will follow this thread to look for fixes. Just bought AC from steam a week ago. So after installation, i want to test the game. I'm done choosing the car and track to use and started the game clicking the "start engine" button. Then a "loading" window appeared but then i returned to the menu. I searched the web for solutions - there are many fixes suggested but none of them worked. Hope someone here can help us fix this problem.

made a fresh install of Steam and AC a while ago and now i can't totally launch the game. Can't even make it to the intro. AC icon pops-up on the taskbar for about 3 sec then just disappears. No errors were displayed. the fresh install just worsen my problem.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back