Classic Yamaha White

MGP19 Classic Yamaha White V1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
SPDV how beautiful elf Honda 4 Mick Doohan 1994. I have it in miniature and the 2002 Honda Shinichi Itoh if it could be invented with the historical motorcycles it would be the first time something similar would be great too

Let's see if we understand each other I like white yamaha and the Mod that exists is this https://www.racedepartment.com/down...a-valencia-for-custom-rider-modernbike.28523/ I don't like a lot very much so I would like to be able to use your classic yamaha white mod for the personal pilot it's similar
seriously? thats the exact same paintsceme?!?! Yamaha, valencia 2005?!?! for respect of the other painter, i will not mix different skins! So the answer is no! sorry

Don't get mad, you don't need to mix anything, just wondering if you can make your white yamaha motorcycle for the custom rider. I just don't want to use it with the official Viñales and Rossi pilots and if I want to use your great creation for the personal pilot, do you understand?

yes, i understand! as i already told you: all custom skins were in from the first moment on! the custom bike, custom alpinestars suit and custom dainese suit! All in white! so you can use the white custom bike with the white custom suit you prefer! if it doesnt work and you still see the blue yamaha, you have for sure another yamaha mod running!!!

Last edited:
If that is true, I understand and I am sorry, I realize the confusion that I am surely heavy and I explained badly what I wanted to say that I wish I could run with the personal pilot, but that on the track the circuit just leave me with the white motorcycle of the mod and the other two official riders go out with the original blue motorcycle like the other Valencia 2005 mod we talked about.

the game will show only one mod of each 3d modell. so when you are using 2 mods of the same 3d modell (in your case the yamaha bike), logicly only one mod can be shown! so the game lists the mod alphabeticly and shows the last mod in the row! when you look in the overview of my mod i clearly have writen: doesnt work with yamaha red eneos mod. it also doesnt work with every single other yamaha mod! ;-) also have a look at my screenshots! you can see all custom and stock skins i have painted!

I do not have any mod Yamaha installed RED ENEOS nor do I believe the only modification Yamaha is the update 1.4 of the GP Australia. I really like to participate with these fantastic mod decorations with the custom pilot but also with the official teams with their own real colors. I like to see my motorcycle differently in racing.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 377 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%