AC Classic Multiclass @ Donington 1938 - Thursday 10 Oct 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yep, we had the numbers increasing in rF2, before my enforced hiatus. We should be in full swing racing season now, give em another go mate. :thumbsup:

Apologies for dropping out of the second race. I just didn't fancy another 20 minutes of racing my own.

I had a look @ the incident between us John. I think it was a racing incident. I hope you agree.

Ooops! Forgot about that Patrick, was recovering from being the meat in a sarny at the start - love the mod but a really crazy starting grid.:thumbsdown:

Yes, apologies my friend, looks like I was trying to get back over for the line and you were there, probably my fault more than yours, so sorry it buggered your race:cry: I was just thinking coming out of the first corner was like squeezing a bar of soap in the bath.

Not making excuses:whistling: but I've had this happen with Helicorsa once before at Riverside - when a car is way over the other side it doesn't show up - anyone know of a better version, or can Helicorsa be modded/adjusted to cover more distance ?

Ooops! Forgot about that Patrick, was recovering from being the meat in a sarny at the start - love the mod but a really crazy starting grid.:thumbsdown:

Yes, apologies my friend, looks like I was trying to get back over for the line and you were there, probably my fault more than yours, so sorry it buggered your race:cry: I was just thinking coming out of the first corner was like squeezing a bar of soap in the bath.

Not making excuses:whistling: but I've had this happen with Helicorsa once before at Riverside - when a car is way over the other side it doesn't show up - anyone know of a better version, or can Helicorsa be modded/adjusted to cover more distance ?

That is why I changed to car radar ..yes it took a bit of getting used it, but now I would not look back

Car Radar

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back