AC Classic Mini Monday @ Road Atlanta Short Course - Monday 8th March 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Welcome to the RD Assetto Corsa Racing Club. This Monday 8st March we're back in the U.S.A. at Road Atlanta, in the Austin mini FIA spec and you are invited to join!

503298.jpg

All premium members can sign up for this event and slots are limited so make sure to tag a friend! This event will take place on the newly developed platform Simracing.GP and it's extremely easy to join!

Event Details

Further Event details on Simracing.gp

Register your car for this event
  1. If you do not have access to the RD community on Simracing.GP yet please send Bram Hengeveld a private message including your email address so he can send you a direct invite.
  2. Got access? Click here and register your car for this and other racing club events
  3. Please leave a post below when you are joining the race and it's always great to tag a friend so they are aware you are racing.
Useful links
  1. RaceDepartment on Simracing.GP
  2. RaceDepartment Club Regulations
  3. RaceDepartment Discord
Recommended App: Helicorsa (download here)

Practice and race server password: click here

Entry List:

1. Interslice
  2. HF2000
  3. G. Kopal
  4. maxilogan
  5. @GeekyDeaks
  6. Simon T.
  7. @beginer
  8. @Kek700
  9. ...
  10. ...
  11. ...
  12. 50 grid slots!
See you on track!
Welcome to the RD Assetto Corsa Racing Club. This Monday 8st March we're back in the U.S.A. at Road Atlanta, in the Austin mini FIA spec and you are invited to join!

503298.jpg

All premium members can sign up for this event and slots are limited so make sure to tag a friend! This event will take place on the newly developed platform Simracing.GP and it's extremely easy to join!

Event Details

Further Event details on Simracing.gp

Register your car for this event
  1. If you do not have access to the RD community on Simracing.GP yet please send Bram Hengeveld a private message including your email address so he can send you a direct invite.
  2. Got access? Click here and register your car for this and other racing club events
  3. Please leave a post below when you are joining the race and it's always great to tag a friend so they are aware you are racing.
Useful links
  1. RaceDepartment on Simracing.GP
  2. RaceDepartment Club Regulations
  3. RaceDepartment Discord
Recommended App: Helicorsa (download here)

Practice and race server password: click here

Entry List:

1. Interslice
  2. HF2000
  3. G. Kopal
  4. maxilogan
  5. @GeekyDeaks
  6. Simon T.
  7. @beginer
  8. @Kek700
  9. ...
  10. ...
  11. ...
  12. 50 grid slots!
See you on track!
Hi Brian. Too late to join the race once launched? What is an avg lap time for a decent back marker? :)Thx

Sorry , Mark. But there's still a great event on Wednesday. Make sure to sign up in time!
I’d like to do the Wednesday. Need to see if I can fit it in during my lunch break. I won’t hesitate to join next time. I can do a mid 1:14 lap in the mini, but not sure how slow in comparison to this esteemed group.;)

Nice race, everyone. Great fun. A lot of battles from what I saw.

Congrats to the podium.

@Reik Major You lap times were insane!
I know that it's the driver that makes the difference but you were so far ahead of the rest, there must be something in your setup too. Would you mind sharing it with us? Personally I don't know what really works for a FWD car.

Last edited:
That was great fun! I was holding up @stribbeck for quite a few laps until I got involved with another drivers incident, then he just blasted ahead to @HF2000

For some reason I couldn't get out of 2nd gear at T1. I had to do a bit of percussive maintenance on my wheel! :D

Thanks for organising @Interslice :thumbsup:

Such a great battle Scott you were so much better on the brakes than me, shame you got involved in the incident was enjoying that, great last lap with @HF2000 too that was a close finish lol

Thanks for organising @Interslice great car and track combo hope we do more of them
Screenshot_austin_mini_cooper_s_appk_road_atlanta2018_8-2-121-21-7-52.jpg
Screenshot_austin_mini_cooper_s_appk_road_atlanta2018_8-2-121-21-9-36.jpg
Screenshot_austin_mini_cooper_s_appk_road_atlanta2018_8-2-121-21-10-28.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 279 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 191 10.4%
  • < 4 years