AC Classic Mini Monday @ Road Atlanta Short Course - Monday 8th March 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I was doing some practice in the mini last night, which was amazingly fun, but ran inti a small problem. I couldnt get the car to shift gears with the paddles or the h pattern. I ended up setting the car to automatic and things were fine. Did anyone else experience this? Can i just run thr car with automatic transmission? Thx!!

I think I had a buzz on the server, no problems, have you tried another car.
If every thing is ok with another car, then I suggest you remove it from your pc and reload it again.

PS
I only use paddle shift anyway on all cars

Last edited:
I just had a look at the event page at S.GP in search of the exact time, and noticed a curious thing in the event configuration: why is the damage setting at "11" instead of "10"? :O_o: just a typo or has that difference some kind of actual effect that the host wanted to get?

i still cant get the car to change gears.
other cars work on this track.
the mini wont work on other tracks either.
ive deleted and reloaded both the car and the track a few times and i still cant get it to work. i might have to drop the race.
any ideas?

ive deleted and reloaded both the car and the track a few times and i still cant get it to work. i might have to drop the race.
any ideas?
Does the throttle pedal work?

any ideas?

No a clue chris sorry. Hopefully someone can help.

Do you use Content Manager? And no H-shifter?

1615230107341.png

Last edited:
It's a car that can be used with a H-shifter. But if want to use the paddles on the wheel you should unselect the Use H-shifter option. If you change it, you better close CM and start it again

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back