CLASSIC HELMET: Lewis HAMILTON 2008

Helmets CLASSIC HELMET: Lewis HAMILTON 2008 2018-05-24

Login or Register an account to download this content
Moustagua submitted a new resource:

CLASSIC HELMET: Lewis HAMILTON 2008 - Classic Helmet Lewis HAMILTON 2008

To fit with the classic driver's suits i made, I decided to do the classics helmets. Here is the Lewis HAMILTON’s one for McLaren 2008. This helmet is designed to fit with the career helmet model.

Installation:
Use EEA 6.1 to replace the files in the both incardriver.erp located in folders: ..\f1 2017\asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\incardriver\1980 and 2017

Replace com_XX_helmet_d by HAMILTON 2008.dds and com_XX_helmet_s by HAMILTON 2008-Spec.dds

some pics:...

Read more about this resource...

Look this pic, please......
Screenshot (1).png

Look this pic, please......View attachment 253165
Sorry for my late answer, i have internet conexion trouble so i can only reach it at my work... So...

These helmets are not linked to a particular team ..; They are just for the player; so you'll have it with any car you drive in the game. For my illustration photos, I always choose the right car. It's as simple as that ... if you change the com2 helmet files as explained by KeisariKine above, you have to remember the design and colors of the original com2 helmet and select it from the driver customization menu for use it ... (Unfortunately, they are not in the correct order in this menu, it would have been too simple!)

My helmets work on classic cars because they're replacing the helmet you have to choose when you create your driver. So, if you have install them correctly in the both incardriver.erp files in both folders 1980 and 2017 you will have the helmet with classic cars and with your career...and you can go online too (only if you haven't modify any cars files).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back