CLASSIC HELMET: James HUNT 1976

Helmets CLASSIC HELMET: James HUNT 1976 2018-09-11

Login or Register an account to download this content
Moustagua submitted a new resource:

CLASSIC HELMET: James HUNT 1976 - Classic Helmet James HUNT 1976

To fit with the classic driver's suits i made, I decided to do the classics helmets. Here is the James HUNT’s one for McLaren 1976. This helmet is designed to fit with the career helmet model.

Installation:
Use EEA 6.1 to replace the files in the both incardriver.erp located in folders: ..\f1 2018\asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\incardriver\1980 and 2018

Replace com_XX_helmet_d by HUNT1976.dds and com_XX_helmet_s by HUNT1976-Spec.dds

some pics:...

Read more about this resource...

Hello i really love your work and i'm huge fan of James, wich it's also my real name, lucky for me.
I bother you because i am used to unzip the file and copy it inside the main folder. may you please help me to understand better how to have your awesome work in my game for career mode
Thank you very much

Hi, you have to install the helmet files in the game by using Ego Erp Archiver 6.1.

Open the EEA 6.1,set path to the game in the setting menu, the open then file incardriver.erp located in folder: ..\f1 2018\asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\incardriver\1980.

Replace com_XX_helmet_d by HUNT1976.dds and com_XX_helmet_s by HUNT1976-Spec.dds (XX is a number between 00 and 07. These are the helmets that you can't change the colors in the game setting menu).
To do that click on the file you want to replace, click on texture, then import and choose the file you have unzipped. . If you have correctly set the path to the game EEA 6.1 will promt you to save a mipmap file. just click on save and overwrite the file. Do this for the two files of the rar file.

Then save the incardriver.erp

Very important: Do texaclty the same thing but for the file incardriver.erp file located in folder: ..\f1 2018\asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\incardriver\2018
save it and voila!!! Now you just have to choose the correct helmet in the driver setting menu of the game. (the com Helmets in the game are those with the designer name below).
I hope that helps you.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 253 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%