CLASSIC HELMET for F1 2020: Jacques VILLENEUVE 1996

Helmets CLASSIC HELMET for F1 2020: Jacques VILLENEUVE 1996 2021-12-07

Login or Register an account to download this content
Moustagua submitted a new resource:

CLASSIC HELMET for F1 2020: Jacques VILLENEUVE 1996 - Classic Helmet Jacques VILLENEUVE 1996 for F1 2020

INFORMATION: All helmets for F1 2019 are compatible with F1 2020. There is just a slight offset between the visor attachment and the helmet.

Here is a conversion of the 1996 Jacques VILLENEUVE’s helmet for F1 2020 with a slight update of the design.

This helmet is designed to replace the 70th anniversary helmet.

In F1 2020 the helmet textures files are located in several ERP files. To correctly use the helmet in the game you have to replace all the 6...

Read more about this resource...

Hey, maybe i am dumb, but i dont understand how to get the helmet to work. I have download it and have copied the files into the fom01 forlder. When what ? dont understand this ERP stuff

Last edited:
Hey, maybe i am dumb, but i dont understand how to get the helmet to work. I have download it and have copied the files into the fom01 forlder. When what ? dont understand this ERP stuff

You don't just have to copy the files in the fom01 folder of the game to get the helmet in the game. You have to use the software Ego Erp Archiver 7.1 (EEA 7.1) to import the files of the archive in the erp files of the game. The erp files are compressed files that contain every textures of the game. You can download EEA 7.1 here: https://ryder25.itch.io/ego-erp-archiver

The first time you open EEA 7.1 you have to correctly set the path to the game in the setting tab then you can open erp files with it. You choose the texture you want to replace as explain in the read me file of my helmet then click on import in texture tab and choose the right file from my archive. It will ask you if you want to overwrite the mipmap file, always answer yes. Do it with all helmet files and save the erp. And do it for all the ERP file as explained.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back