CLASSIC HELMET for F1 2019: Michael SCHUMACHER 2004

Helmets CLASSIC HELMET for F1 2019: Michael SCHUMACHER 2004 2019-07-26

Login or Register an account to download this content
Moustagua submitted a new resource:

CLASSIC HELMET for F1 2019: Michael SCHUMACHER 2004 - Conversion of Classic Helmet Michael SCHUMACHER 2004 for F1 2019

Here is a conversion of the 2004 SCHUMACHER’s helmet for F1 2019...

Installation:
In F1 2019 the helmet textures files are located in several ERP files. To correctly use the helmet in the game you have to replace all the 6 files in each erp files.

To do this, use EEA 6.1 to replace the files in the following erp files: (important: don't forget to correclty set the path to the game in EEA settings)

1: ..\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1...

Read more about this resource...

I have never used EEA to install a mod
Could you say to me all the steps that i have to do to install your helmets and suit/gloves/cap mods?thanks :)

I have never used EEA to install a mod
Could you say to me all the steps that i have to do to install your helmets and suit/gloves/cap mods?thanks :)

You have to open EEA and first check if the path to the game is correctly set in the "settings" tab. If not, click on "game directory" then "set directory" and go to your game folder.

Then now, you have to open erp files that are indicated in the read me file in my archive to replace files as explain in the read me. For exemple, open the incardriver.erp located in the folder : ..\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1 2019\2019_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\incardriver\1980.
once done, click on "texture tab" then in the file list on the left, look for the file: gen_01_helmet_d. (you can find it easily by typing gen_01 in the line above the list).
Now select the file and click on "textures" in the menu bar and the on "import". Go to the folder you have extracted the helmet archive and choose the correspondant file (the detail of each file to replace is in the read me). Click on "open" then " save" and then "yes". You will see the new texture in the preview window.

Do the same for each files of the helmet archive and then cilck on "save" in file tab of the menu bar and on "save" then "yes" to overwrite the erp file... And tadaaa, it's done....but for one erp file. You have to redo this for each erp files listed ine "read me"

It's exactly the same way for all helmets, suits, boots, cap and gloves, simply you must be carefull on the files to replaces.

Easy, isn't it??? but a little bit long...

Last edited:
You have to open EEA and first check if the path to the game is correctly set in the "settings" tab. If not, click on "game directory" then "set directory" and go to your game folder.

Then now, you have to open erp files that are indicated in the read me file in my archive to replace files as explain in the read me. For exemple, open the incardriver.erp located in the folder : ..\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1 2019\2019_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\incardriver\1980.
once done, click on "texture tab" then in the file list on the left, look for the file: gen_01_helmet_d. (you can find it easily by typing gen_01 in the line above the list).
Now select the file and click on "textures" in the menu bar and the on "import". Go to the folder you have extracted the helmet archive and choose the correspondant file (the detail of each file to replace is in the read me). Click on "open" then " save" and then "yes". You will see the new texture in the preview window.

Do the same for each files of the helmet archive and then cilck on "save" in file tab of the menu bar and on "save" then "yes" to overwrite the erp file... And tadaaa, it's done....but for one erp file. You have to redo this for each erp files listed ine "read me"

It's exactly the same way for all helmets, suits, boots, cap and gloves, simply you must be carefull on the files to replaces.

Easy, isn't it??? but a little bit long...
thanks,it's all clear except for the "game directory":which folder have i to set?
just the folder of "...\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1 2019"?
or ,for example:"...\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1 2019\2019_asset_groups\...(which one?)..."?

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 244 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 121 7.5%
  • < 5 years