AC Classic GT @ Brands Hatch (Live Stream) - Monday 10th of April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
GT40 for me please.

Very first race for me at Racedepartment. I know where the track goes left and right, so I should be oke to finish ( otherwise I'll eat my words :) ).

1. Do I need to download a skinpack or app's?
2. Will there be a formationlap, because it's multiclass?
Hi John, and welcome in the AC Racing Club! :thumbsup:
  1. You do not need to download any skin pack or apps, all is default content.
  2. It's not a multiclass race, because both the GT40 and the 908 LH were GT cars of the same era and class, but in any case, the race will have a standing start.
Good luck! ;)

@Frank , @eljueta as few members mentioned, you need DP2 (GT40), PP3 (908) and you also need DP3 for the Brands Hatch track. In AC, you always have to own all of the content present on server, even if you don't use it.
Frank there are only 3 slots left, so you better hurry ;)

@John Van Der Geest no need to download any modded content, but I strongly recommend using Helicorsa, its very helpful app to avoid collisions and be better aware of your surroundings. If you like, you can download it here.
And as Glaurung mentioned, standing start.

@Frank , @eljueta as few members mentioned, you need DP2 (GT40), PP3 (908) and you also need DP3 for the Brands Hatch track. In AC, you always have to own all of the content present on server, even if you don't use it.
Frank there are only 3 slots left, so you better hurry ;)

@John Van Der Geest no need to download any modded content, but I strongly recommend using Helicorsa, its very helpful app to avoid collisions and be better aware of your surroundings. If you like, you can download it here.
And as Glaurung mentioned, standing start.
I don't have the porsche pack sadly enough, better luck next time. I tried scrolling through the posts to find if anyone else mentioned it, but couldn't find it.

Heya,

I'm REALLY REALLY sorry but I gotta sign out for tonight.

I'm really not the sign in and out guy but tonight I got a work dinner that came up all of a sudden unfortunately. :(

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 425 39.5%