AC Classic GT @ Barcelona (Live Stream) - Monday 27 March 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
IMPORTANT COMUNICATION

In order to mantain the race at the same time we had in winter, I've updated the OP shifting the GMT time 1 hour earlier.
Practice: 18:00 GMT (45 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:45 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 19:00 GMT (40 minutes - 21 laps)
Mandatory Pit: YES - PIT WINDOW: from lap 7 to lap 14

Yes, it is. That would be four hours earlier than the races before summertime here in Germany, at 5 p.m. instead of 9 p.m. I am afraid that ´s too early for me to show up for the race, because of work, family and stuff. Please sign me out for monday classics.

Yes, it is. That would be four hours earlier than the races before summertime here in Germany, at 5 p.m. instead of 9 p.m. I am afraid that ´s too early for me to show up for the race, because of work, family and stuff. Please sign me out for monday classics.
Mate, I think you did wrong calculations, as it's exactly the same time we had the races before the summertime.
In Central Europe Time (CET) we are now GMT+2h.
I've already modified the GMT time of the race: it will start 19.00 GMT that is 21.00 CET, so we are right as before the summertime.
Should I remove you the same from the entry list?

Mate, I think you did wrong calculations, as it's exactly the same time we had the races before the summertime.
In Central Europe Time (CET) we are now GMT+2h.
I've already modified the GMT time of the race: it will start 19.00 GMT that is 21.00 CET, so we are right as before the summertime.
Should I remove you the same from the entry list?
@Achim Demuth

Could I possibly change to the Porsche please? I've had a fall out with the Ford :laugh:
Sure.
If there is a spot open id like to enter with the Ford please. :)
Put me in reserve (choose a car for me, can't decide) please. :whistling:
Can I have reserve spot please
All added in the reserve list!

For all the drivers in the reserve list: I can't guarantee your desidered car, because eventually you'll receive the car that has been made free by a driver that might have a last minute drop off.
In any case, if at 18.55 GMT (5 mins before qually ends) you'll see any free slot in the server, you are entitled to take it and join the race.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%