AC Classic GT @ Barcelona (Live Stream) - Monday 27 March 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Make sure you leave a spot on the entry list for me :p I am streaming it after all :roflmao::laugh:

LOL good point! A place has been reserved for you now mate :)

Guys we have 3 places available for the taking, get signed up fast you only have 4 days to go!!! :D Looking like another seriously great race, excited to see it all unfold on Mr. Wright's live stream :)

IMPORTANT COMUNICATION
Race duration will be fixed to 21 laps (about 40') and pit stop will be mandatory.
I've updated the OP:
Race: 20:00 GMT (40 minutes - 21 laps)
Mandatory Pit: YES - PIT WINDOW: from lap 7 to lap 14

sign-me-up-to-race-please050-jpg.175365
View attachment 180562
Change of heart , I will take the Ford GT 40 instead.
Cant figure out that high grip on the german..

In if someone drops, Ford is my choice!
Hi Alessandro and welcome in the AC Racing Club.
Added in the first position of reserve list. Usually there are some drop offs so you have good chances to race.
Also, if at 19.55 GMT there are still free slots in the server we give full green light to occupy this slots by the drivers in the reserve list.

Last edited:
How it works for the drivers in the reserve list

In case of drop offs you will enter in the entry list with your car of choice.
Once the server as been restarted and setup for the race, the admin has already prepared the car grid and it won't be modified anymore. This means that in case of last minute drop offs we can't guarantee your desidered car, eventually you'll receive the car that has been made free.
In any case, if at 19.50 GMT (5 mins before qually ends) you'll see any free slot in the server, you are entitled to take it and join the race.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.1%