rF2 Classic Formula 3 @ Searspoint - Wednesday May 2nd 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Marco Bijl

Axe Travels
rf2rdf3.jpg

What is a ranked race?
The results of this event will be stored and used in our Rankings and Statistics System. This state-of-the-art system is currently in development and exclusively build for RaceDepartment by our admin Eric. The members of RaceDepartment will be able to track down their results, see statistics of the race and the personal performance and can compare themselves to other drivers.

Event Details
Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM F3
Car: 1960 Classic Formula 3
Track: Searspoint (download here)
RACEDEPARTMENT Mod: Download here
Weather: Dry

Time Schedule
19:00 GMT Practice
19:30 GMT Qualification
19:40 GMT Warm-up
19:45 GMT Race (17 lap race)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

MOD Installation.
To join this event, you need to download the custom mod above. Both track (install first) and mod (install second) must be installed to join the server.

Notes:
  • Please take into account that rFactor 2 is still in beta stage and that technical problems might occur. If you spot a bug please post a (constructive) report in the dedicated bug thread.
Sign-up list:
  1. Jim Carvalho
  2. Dave Coyne
  3. Cleas Axelsson
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver

Will try to be there as well. I know this is a hard combination to drive, so lets see if I can get the car to the finish this time :p Will confirm for sure tomorrow.

This evening, I will set up the server and mod for the event.

Man those pitstops take long :) I know, as I am there for the 3rd time for damage now, had a stop and go, AND had a drive through. I know what the pitlane looks like now :)

Thanks for a fun race guys. Something is funky with the fuel at Sears. In the Meganes you can drive 20 laps on a 15 laps ingame prediction but in these f3 i only managed 11-12 laps on 17 laps prediction. Good thing that i noticed this at lap ten so i didn't run out of fuel :D

I fell off on the 2nd lap due to pushing too hard on cold tyres , damaged the car so had to do a pit stop which took forever and pit crew filled me up to max on fuel , car actually ran great on full fuel , drove like a maniac trying to claw back time and had a few hairy moments , stayed lucky until last lap when i brushed a barrier and damaged the front but managed to limp to the finish.
Good fun and a challenging track .
Good racing all , well done Claes and thanks Marco for setting it up

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back