rF2 Classic Formula 2 @ Brianza 1966 - Mon 10th Nov

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
As expected this was great fun. Love the handling of these cars and the way we have to drive them. :D

Although the race could have been a lot better if i could keep the car on the track instead of my obsession with cutting the grass while doing a 360º.:whistling:

Even with the mistakes and alone most of the race the pure joy of sliding through the corners managing the throttle is enough to keep me very happy. :inlove::p

Thanks to the other brave men that didn't fear some wind on their faces and went for it. :thumbsup:

Yep it was great.
Most chose the Eve but Joao mixed it up in the Spark.

I made a silly error at Lesmo1 lap one. Allowed myself to think "someone will make a mistake here and I will gain a place or two" It was me, careered into Joao I think.:redface:

Let him through and chased hard, I hope he wasnt damaged , my car had small damage but didnt seem to affect pace.

Then I did it again at the same place to Frederic I think.:redface:
Lucky I had "sorry" mapped to a quick chat key- i needed it.
I didnt quite live up to my Bruce McLaren replica skin.
Still these cars are great when you get it right, that sliding.
I felt I needed to wipe the bugs and oil off my cheeks afterwards.
Well done to Matej who is so fast in these cars.
Also well driven to all drivers.

This was a great race, unluckily Matej made no major errors. No excuse (it is), however I drove so many different cars the past week at Brianza and felt so lost under braking and cornering. At the first lap it seemed I have much more grip than Matej who was fighting with the car a lot. At the end of the second lap I lost my rear during braking into the Parabolica and lost 4 seconds. I had a great time with Zoltan and we tried to slipstream to get closer to Matej, however the drag was a bit less than expected soI've decided to chase the leader alone. Sometimes I felt a bit quicker but Matej was way more consistent today . Well deserved win :) What driving aids you guys had used ?

This was a great race, unluckily Matej made no major errors. No excuse (it is), however I drove so many different cars the past week at Brianza and felt so lost under braking and cornering. At the first lap it seemed I have much more grip than Matej who was fighting with the car a lot. At the end of the second lap I lost my rear during braking into the Parabolica and lost 4 seconds. I had a great time with Zoltan and we tried to slipstream to get closer to Matej, however the drag was a bit less than expected soI've decided to chase the leader alone. Sometimes I felt a bit quicker but Matej was way more consistent today . Well deserved win :) What driving aids you guys had used ?
What are driving aids? :p

Thanks Gergely, I think I won just because you and Zoltan fought your battle and I could made a gap in that time. You are super fast, grats to you both and also for your fair drive, I think a lap and half we drove wheel to wheel without and serious danger to put anyone out of the track. Impresive, mate :thumbsup:.
I drive all vintage cars without any aids, with H shifter and clutch, doing heel/toe to keep the car under braking as stabile as it could be :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back