rF2 Classic Formula 2 @ Belgium 1966 - Saturday January 28, 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
The server was setup correctly yesterday and I just checked again and it was still up with the correct settings. I do not know why some people had issues.

Hi Adam,

I'm not going to contest your observation or flame you, but I could not get in to the server last night... kept getting connection refused/lost etc when I tried to join and after I entered the password, then the server disappeared all together from the list and still was not there at 9pm GMT

There were a few of us on TS and no-one could get in prior to 8pm GMT (10pm in SA) and at approx 8pm, the server disaapeared.

To the prospective racers: did anyone get in... I know none of us on TS did before 9pm when I dissappeared? If you did, can you let us know so that Adam can have a clear picture please.

I had the same problems with losing connection once I entered the password and then the server was gone and I checked for a couple of hours and it didn't re-appear. After a while I joined another server where there were quite a few people who would have been in the race so I don't think anyone managed to join the RD server.

I had the same problems with losing connection once I entered the password and then the server was gone and I checked for a couple of hours and it didn't re-appear. After a while I joined another server where there were quite a few people who would have been in the race so I don't think anyone managed to join the RD server.
as far as i know, no1 could get in , there was deffo something playing up.

I have a feeling it is something to do with Matchmaker as the server password was correct and it hadn't been taken down since I had to change the track when I checked the following day.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 231 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.2%