rF2 Classic F3 @ Snetterton300 - Wednesday March 7th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
You sure you downloaded the mod from the first post?

When you open the MOD manager, does the mod name equals:
RACEDEPARTMENT Classic Formula @ Snetterton 300 1.3?
There where 2 versions around of this mod. You need the one with 1.3 at the end.

Man, I really can't wait till ISI implements the peer-to-peer download function for these vmods. Would make life so much more easy....

I just had dinner. Have to put my little girl under the shower and into bed, and then I will look (yes, staff members actually DO have a life outside RD :p :p )

Ok, I have good news, and bad news....

The good news.
I know what the problem is.

The bad news,
I am only human :( No superman who does not make mistakes :(
I have entered the wrong download link in the top post. Somehow, there are 2 versions of this mod on my computer, and I simply uploaded the wrong one. I am so sorry for that :(

However, as mostly when the cause of the problem is known, a sollution can be provided.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3b5n6fkoy20df0o
This should be the correct one.

Open the MOD manager
UNinstall the current RD Classic @ Snetterton mod
Download the file from the link
Place it in the pacakge folder
Open the mod manager
Install the mod
Open the launcher
Start the multiplayer game
Join the server

I downloaded the file myself as well to test it, and it works fine with this one now.

There is one minor issue still present. Somehow, the selection to have ONLY F3 cars does not work on the Dedicated Server side. It's not something I can help, as I wanted this mod to be suited for all Classic Formula classes, and assumed the Dedicated Server selection did work.

When selecting a car, please take a F3 car.

Turn on your message centre in settings screen.

Big chance you either did some speeding in the pitlane, or exited pit under red.
You get a drive through then, even in practice. When NOT doing the drive through in time, you get DQ. I had that a lot before i noticed it....

Wow.. Now this was a lot of fun guys!!! Really great driving!!!

I enjoyed it very much, and it was fun to have a race with a few online. Next week, we'll do another track, with the same cars again. I am adicted to the F3's now as well :p

Thanks Marco and the rest of you guys i enjoyed the racing , i hope to join you all again on the next one.
FYI the game picked up my nick OTL from TS and displayed it without my requesting it , i didnt change anything in the game itself .

There are some know issues with alternative nicknames after the update. Will have a look tomorrow what they have to say about it.

Next week, Searspoint is up. My advise... .Have a spin already to get to know the track a bit... It's a lot of up and down, which will have some really tough corners for the F3's ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back