rF2 Classic F3 @ Putnam Park - Wednesday May 16th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
for some reaon i can t install the mod, getting a message in a separate box in the mod manager saying, unable to install the following mods, its getting later and later, so maybe i sould leave it for tonight unless i can work it out quick, ether ways, no worrys

What a brilliant race this was , I started second and held my place until Axel drafted past me on the second lap , we stayed close for a couple of laps until Axel went wide and attacked the advertising hoardings , that let me back through , i then drove out of my skin to keep him off my tail , i was managing to gain on Jeff through the infield but he always went away again through the last corner and along the main straight , i got greedy and tried to get through the last corner quicker but drifted out wide , Axel pounced and he was through and away , i tried to come back at the pair of them but we ran out of laps .
That was an excellent example of close fair racing , very intense but great fun .
Congrats Jeff , well driven , thanx everyone for a good race and of course thanx to Marco for setting it up.

For sure, that was an exciting race. Had to remove those advertising boards as Jeff were using them as bracking markers;) Hope I did not scare you to must Jim, when I finally entered the track again. Could see in my mirrors you had a little tankslapper going on there. It really is intense when you have go flat out everyhere to keep up with the leaders, and if you use 1 inch more of the track, there is no track and you know you will go lawn mowing. Thats racing at its best. Fair and close racing as you say Dave. 5 more laps and; we will never know:sneaky:

No probs, Axel. Fun for me as well ... until I overstepped my talent and the car's grip level and had a quick spin. No harm; no foul; but I lost contact with the top 3 at that point and continued to fall back as they increased their pace. In chat, Jeff said of his pole position that he's usually mid-field. I wish I could be as "mid-field!" Congrats. Looked like a very fun, close race for positions one through three. Thanks, again for the setup, Dave. It tended to oscillate at times in my hands, but is a big improvement over the default.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 196 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.4%