Track: Monte Carlo (Default track)
Racedepartment MOD Download: RD Classic F3 Series here. Mod TBA
Weather: Dry

Time Schedule
20:00 GMT Practice
20:30 GMT Qualification
20:40 GMT Warm-up
20:45 GMT Race (12 laps)

Click here to see when the event starts in you timezone.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Subscribe to this thread: click here

MOD Installation.
To join this event, you need to download the custom mod above. Both track (install first) and MOD (install second) MUST be installed to join the server.
Follow this installation instruction:
- Download the mod (zip file)
- Unzip the downloaded rdf3.zip, and place them in the packages folder
- Install the update on the HistoricOpenWheels (UNtick the Show Mods Only box)
- Install the mod
- Join the server.

Notes:
  1. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited in the chat. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
  2. If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  3. We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3, download here. Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy friendly way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically, Log in here
  4. Please take into account that rFactor 2 is still in beta stage and that technical problems might occur. If you spot a bug please post a (constructive) report in the dedicated bug forum here.
Sign-up list:
  1. Joakim Skalstad
  2. Paul Walker
  3. Dave Coin
  4. Knut Omdal Tveito
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Count me in, but don't count on me.

EDIT: Sorry can't make it now, will be travelling to the other end of the country for an early start on Thursday :(

I see 4 RD servers, but not any F3?

EDIT: I think I have to sign out. I had everything in order, but then I tried to reinstall the RDF3 and somehow my 60's mod is completely gone now. Will have to reinstall and start over it seems. Maybe next week then:)

Server is up.

I see I have totally forgotten to make the link mod between the skinpack and the track. I have set it up with default now.

@Knut,
Try this:
Open the rfactor data folder
Enter the INSTALLED folder, and then the RFM folder
Delete the 1960*.rfm
Go 2 folders up, and enter MANIFEST folder
Delete the 1960*.mft
Open the mod manager and refresh :)

I can make the skinpack link if wanted, but that takes about 15 minutes to put it online, and share it to you guys, so I suggest you go for the defaults now. Sorry, been to busy with Megane skins :)

A noble end, Joakim. I just crashed and knocked a wheel off. David demonstrated quite clearly that the key to success at Monaco is simple survival. Of course he had the pace to stay well within his limits and still make us look like we had taken WAY too much fuel. Congrats, David. Thanks for the work you're doing, Marco. Hopefully all the time you're investing now will make your life easier later, unless ISI changes how they're doing mods between beta and golden.

congrats=to david ,thanks for waiting dave but it was of no use i was damaged since lap 2 , after i slightly tried to push a hay bail out of the way after kasper had splattered them everywhere , i cannot understand how that would cause major damage to front end , so then i proceeded to pits in lap3 ,but my crew were nowhere , so i said hello to my fellow racers in the pits and continued with the damage , is there a bug there maybe? thanks marco for setting up again, also is there a bug with the replays when i view a replay of the race i only see my car and no one elses

First event for me and had nice but short race. Did the same as Noel and hit the hey bale lying in the road. Was a bit surprised by the major suspension damage as well. Continued for a few more laps, but the crooked suspension proved difficult through the the chicane and had a major crash on 4th lap.

Thanks to Marco for setting it up and to all that showed up. Will try to be there next week.

Good race all , that is a very unforgiving circuit and we all sustained damage to varying degrees and non of us actually finished, i think it is more of a survival track than a race track .
Thanks for setting that up for us Marco , i look forwards to racing with you all on the next one .

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back