18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

:cry: I finally see an event here in which I'd love to participate, and it's on a day when I can't make it. Please try some more events with WCR cars on old tracks (or new).

Hey Jim, too bad you cannot make it this time. Is it only for this race or you just cannot do it on sundays?
We will surely see more of the classic formula cars in the future, just not every week. :) Hope to see you in the future events again! :)

I'd like to race, currently installing the new build though so it all depends on how long that takes and if it works ok!

Update - the auto installer for this is really odd; it says it's downloading but I have no progress bar. No idea if it's working or not :S

Can't see it being ready for the start of the event though tbh.

I'd like to race, currently installing the new build though so it all depends on how long that takes and if it works ok!

Update - the auto installer for this is really odd; it says it's downloading but I have no progress bar. No idea if it's working or not :S

Can't see it being ready for the start of the event though tbh.

I read it doesn't work correctly yet, so you better do a fresh install of the new build as instructed here. Hope you will make it on time.:)

At warmup I wanted to type n1 Pete and pressed a friggen shortcut key on my keyboard and the game minimised.

End Task and fired up rFactor 2 again. Tried joining the server again and just got connection to the server failed the whole time :(

Was so looking forward to the race. Damn shortcut crap keys

I was hoping for some good racing, but that was the shortest race I've ever had!

I quit qually in order to start from the back but it turned out the game wont let me! Haven't driven in rF2 for ages so I was quite worried about the start, and was looking for where the starting lights were etc..! Managed to crawl away from the startline and took it very easy. Halfway through lap1 there was a crash, I tried to evade but hit Matej's wheel with my left front. The suspension was all crooked now and limped back to the pit. As I drove into the pitline I was looking for my pitcrew but they had all gone home I think! Carried on to the end of the pitlane and there was a guy pointing me onto the backyard. So carried on, still looking for any pitcrew but was disquallified for going the wrong way!

Note to self: Next time read the rFactor2 manual or something!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 243 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 121 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 13.9%