AC Classic F1 @ Silverstone 67 - Tuesday 11th January 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Put some effort into the Lotus after running the Ferrari, I am sure for the talented their is little difference. But for those residing on planet earth the Lotus is around Silverstone at least a second slower, for me it was more than that.
I could find a better average pace with the Ferrari, and with some lucky laps managed some reasonable laps in the Lotus..
The end.:unsure:
How is your covid, feeling better i hope?

Damn, my left eye was getting irritated for some time until tears started to come and I couldn't see a thing.. Had to park the car, get my VR headset off wipe my eyes and continue with foggy glasses.. Still 4th, but I was in a strong 3rd position..

The face padding is a bit worn and probably scratched my eye..
:mad:

Last edited:
never driven the circuit.
didn't practice.
clutch still not working so paddles
no setup.
didn't notice soft tyres until quali.
too much fuel

and then the steering wheel decided to randomly change down gears or switch itself off :roflmao:

frustrating race but I know this can be a really fun race/championship :)
I'll be back for more (really need to practice next time :D )

Congrats to the podiums and all round to all the drivers!!!

When the race started I wasn't in control of the car, it was driving itself. Is that an ac feature? I'm really confused. So I abandoned the race
I am never in control of my car so i could make good use of that feature. No, you must of had it on some kind of replay mode. I cannot think of any other reason. Someone on here later will probably know why

never driven the circuit.
didn't practice.
clutch still not working so paddles
no setup.
didn't notice soft tyres until quali.
too much fuel

and then the steering wheel decided to randomly change down gears or switch itself off :roflmao:

frustrating race but I know this can be a really fun race/championship :)
I'll be back for more (really need to practice next time :D )

Congrats to the podiums and all round to all the drivers!!!
Thank you, Taj. This info really helps me :thumbsup: .

Thanks Han, you did it again. Such a fun race and i had no drama which was nice. Ernie was sitting about 1.5 seconds behind me for what must of been around 8 laps (no pressure there then) before he made his move. I think he was playing with me and must of been studying my form :roflmao: . Just enough fuel and fun from beginning to the end. Well done everyone. See you all next time..

I'm so angry about myself for robbing me a good fight at the top. Instead I mad a stupid mistake at T1 by touching the grass at the outside to spin into the lawn. :cry:
:whistling: :poop::poop::poop::poop:

My pace was good here and it was looking like pole for a long time, until Axel took pole by less than 0,1 seconds entering the 1:20 zone. Top lap mate! :thumbsup:

I had a rocket start and reached turn one in a comfortable lead until making the above metioned mistake. :(

Now back at the field I had some nice overtakes and tried to focus and forgett my anger. After a few laps I was in P4 but Laurent, Axel and Enzo were too far away. I pushed hard and therefore made mistakes.

Well, could've been a great event for me but it seemed to be the time for a beginner mistake not to have one again for the next few months... ;):O_o:

Grats to Enzo for victory and to Axel for P2.

Great event Han! :thumbsup:

PS: Please allow me one hint if your plans for a championship with these cars aren't finished yet. Maybe it's good, to not only have "killer tracks" like Feldbergring or Bremgarten but to have tracks, which allow mistakes and comebacks to have more fights? I'd even consider modern tracks, which may sound strange at first. But also today there are historic car events on modern tracks. Just an idea, no need to care about it. ;)

Last edited:
@cerebralvortex
I am sorry Laurent, in the end got my poetic justice handed to me.:roflmao::roflmao:
Quit pleased I went off, did not sit happy with me, but it was totally innocent, as much as I tried to steer away the old girl it was not going to budge, I ended up running you off circuit.
But all’s well that ends well.:):)
Enjoyed my fights with Steve and Colin, was not expecting Laurent, caught me by surprise that one.
Great race Han, well done podiums, great turn out too.:)

@cerebralvortex
I am sorry Laurent, in the end got my poetic justice handed to me.:roflmao::roflmao:
Quit pleased I went off, did not sit happy with me, but it was totally innocent, as much as I tried to steer away the old girl it was not going to budge, I ended up running you off circuit.
But all’s well that ends well.:):)
Enjoyed my fights with Steve and Colin, was not expecting Laurent, caught me by surprise that one.
Great race Han, well done podiums, great turn out too.:)
All good!

Like I posted earlier I had to park my car because I couldn't see anything.. You raced me hard which was okay.. pushed me off track but I had the speed to take the fight back to you, so I was quite confident and up for a fight :cool:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back