AC Classic F1 Lotus 72D@Monza66, Tuesday 21st December 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
maxresdefault.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Tonight an event for the classic car lovers but also an opportunity for those that don't really know these cars to get some experience with it. The track is not difficult and has long full throttle sections so very suited to learn how to slipstream. This will be equally fun as educational but not too stressful. A nice race before everyone goes on leave.

hqdefault.jpg

All premium members can sign up for this event and slots are limited so make sure to tag a friend! This event will take place on the newly developed platform Simracing.GP and it's extremely easy to join!
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here and here to learn how you can participate as well.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #02 (Available throughout the race week)
  • Race server: S.GP
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 1 hour 15 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 BST (20:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 BST (20:40 UTC) | 45 minutes - Race

Event details:
  • Cars:
    • Lotus 72D
  • Track: Monza 66 full course, Italy
  • Pit stop: not mandatory
  • Track Temps: 32C air/44C track
  • Track Condition: Clear
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Damage: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Attachments

• 1639608332991.jpeg
    1639608332991.jpeg
    10.1 KB · Views: 31
A message to all Drivers,

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium

Aw no no no no no.... for flip's sake would you believe it I'm working on Tuesday. It's my works xms party and I'm doing the sound. :rolleyes::mad::(

Wow! This is a funtastic combo! :laugh: Don't know if I can make it to both tuesday & wednesday events so I'm going to have to choose... and the choices don't make it easy! :confused:

Last edited:
Wow! This is a funtastic combo! :laugh: Don't know if I can make it to both tuesday & wednesday events so I'm going to have to choose... and the choices don't makes it easy! :confused:
Wednesday's events doesn't need much practice so both events are doable, I think.

Alright! I'm on "provisional pole" with number 3 in white and green. ;)
I wanted the black eight-ball but señor Gonzalez took that one already! :coffee:

Last edited:
Frank,

I'm afraid I don't understand your question.
It's a normal event for premium members only.
OK thanks. I just wasn't sure if I could attend. I tried in practice, and it isn't easy!
Can anybody tell me what FFB Gain they are using with this car on this track? I wonder how different wheels work, and I get a lot of spikes, so I'm currently using 50% gain I believe.

OK thanks. I just wasn't sure if I could attend. I tried in practice, and it isn't easy!
Can anybody tell me what FFB Gain they are using with this car on this track? I wonder how different wheels work, and I get a lot of spikes, so I'm currently using 50% gain I believe.
I ended up at 10% ffb. That seemed to take care of the clipping.
i hope you can make it because this race will be interesting. The white grass and white pavement make it a challenge to stay on the road, but it also makes it exiting and different.
to conpensate for the hard to see edges ive used the brake markers to rhythmically time some of the turns. Time it like a waltz...200, 2, 1, ...100, 2, 1, ...left, 2, 1. It helps me take the guessing out of it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%