AC Classic DTM @ Watkins Glen - Mon 25 Mar 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi there, I'd like to sign up as well. Hope to get a taste for racing with others and it seems like this format is a low pressure one which is something that would be perfect to get my feet wet.
With the BMW please. Love that car.

Hi there, I'd like to sign up as well. Hope to get a taste for racing with others and it seems like this format is a low pressure one which is something that would be perfect to get my feet wet.
With the BMW please. Love that car.
Welcome to club racing at RD. I think you've chosen well. We are a very friendly group, so there is no pressure here. Please be sure to read and understand RD Racing Club Regulations. If you have any questions, please ask. :)

No more Classic Dtm ? :unsure:
Hi guys.
I am unfortunately not gonna be around for the next 2 Mondays. We are a little bit short of cover ATM, so I think it's best if we resume our Monday events on 15th April. Sorry for not posting about this any earlier, I was trying to work something out, but at this point, it looks like I'm not gonna be able to schedule anything in my absence. Very sorry for any disappointment caused by this. :(

Last edited:
Hi guys.
I am unfortunately not gonna be around for the next 2 Mondays. We are a little bit short of cover ATM, so I think it's best if we resume our Monday events on 15th March. Sorry for not posting about this any earlier, I was trying to work something out, but at this point, it looks like I'm not gonna be able to schedule anything in my absence. Very sorry for any disappointment caused by this. :(

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:...also, you put March 15, but I assume you meant April?

Sorry Ronnie, this is an old post.
I'm afraid that, due to external factors,I won't be running these events again in the foreseeable future. If my situation changes, I may reconsider. Apologies to anybody who was looking forward to more of these. :(
I've noticed too late that it's an old post, just followed the link in the mail I've received.
Now that I've read your reply I'm a a bit sad, though. I wasn't racing all that much lately but I've enjoyed every time I did. So, I hope you'll be fine and thanks for all the amazing work, hosting these events. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back