AC Classic DTM @ Thruxton - Monday 9 September 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
What. An. Amazing. Event:laugh: Socks blown off!

Thanks to you @Craig Dunkley for organising, and my apologies as well - in the 1st race you said you lost it on the exit of the 1st complex and we went off, but I'd squeezed you fairly tight to the outside in my overtake and I thought just after it was very marginal, my apologies Craig:(

2nd race was insane from my pov:roflmao: Huge thanks to @Allan Ramsbottom , @Celtic Pharaoh @Captain Condescending @Kev Russ , close racing with you all in that race, hard though amazingly fair racing. The replay's a keeper:laugh:

Wow, I'm going to miss these cars:inlove:

What. An. Amazing. Event:laugh: Socks blown off!

Thanks to you @Craig Dunkley for organising, and my apologies as well - in the 1st race you said you lost it on the exit of the 1st complex and we went off, but I'd squeezed you fairly tight to the outside in my overtake and I thought just after it was very marginal, my apologies Craig:(

2nd race was insane from my pov:roflmao: Huge thanks to @Allan Ramsbottom , @Celtic Pharaoh @Captain Condescending @Kev Russ , close racing with you all in that race, hard though amazingly fair racing. The replay's a keeper:laugh:

Wow, I'm going to miss these cars:inlove:

Anyone able to share the replay? I'm curious and jealous.

Anyone able to share the replay? I'm curious and jealous.
PM sent with links to both replays mate ;)

If anyone could upload the race_out.json file to Simresults.net I'd be grateful, would love to see lap times and position changes - it's not working for me again. This doesn't show any surnames by the way:thumbsup:

PM sent with links to both replays mate ;)

If anyone could upload the race_out.json file to Simresults.net I'd be grateful, would love to see lap times and position changes - it's not working for me again. This doesn't show any surnames by the way:thumbsup:

It is hit and miss ...but a long time ago one of the drivers explained how to always get the correct results ...it has something to do with moving the dot or adding a dot to your results ...sorry I have forgotten :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%