AC Classic DTM @ Sachsenring - Tuesday 8th June 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Interslice

Staff
Premium
Welcome to the RD Assetto Corsa Racing Club. On Tuesday 8th June we're at Sachsenring in Germany, racing the Classic DTM cars. Alfa Romeo 155 TI V6, BMW M3 E30 Grp. A and Mercedes Benz 190E Evo.

2560px-Sachsenring.svg.png

1989.jpg

This is a place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then don't hesitate to ask right here on the forum or on race comms... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

Come join us and make the event one to remember!

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Password: click here
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide:
click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Event Details

• Cars:
    • Alfa Romeo 155 Ti V6 93 - (Dream Pack 1) BoP: 50kgs
    • BMW M3 E30 GrA 92 - (Default Content) BoP: no change
    • Mercedes 190 Evo II - (Dream Pack 1) BoP: no change
  • 18:00 UTC (19:00 DST) | Practice (75 minutes)
  • 19:15 UTC (20:15 DST) | Qualification (15 minutes)
  • 19:30 UTC (20:30 DST) | Race 1 (20 minutes)
  • Tea break 5 minutes
  • 19:55 UTC (20:55 DST) Race 2 (20 minutes) - Reverse grid top 5

Track: Sachsenring
Driving Assists: Factory ABS, Factory TC, Tire blankets, Auto Clutch
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Track Temps: 26c
Track Condition: Clear

Useful links

1. RaceDepartment Club Regulations
  2. RaceDepartment Discord
  3. Recommended App: Helicorsa (download here)
  4. Practice and race server password: click here

Entry List

1. @Interslice - BMW
  2. @edo22 - Alfa
  3. @pattikins - Alfa
  4. @Noctam - BMW
  5. @Shed 17 - BMW M3
  6. @H_Belane - BMW
  7. @RFE3rd - Mercedes
  8. @Kek700 - Mercedes
  9. @640er - Alfa
  10. @ltnordb - Mercedes
  11. @Casper de Wit - Mercedes
  12. @Erik Axelsson - Bmw
  13. @thom462 - Alfa
  14. ...
  15. ...

Buy your community track builder a pint or a cup of coffee!

See you on track!

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car. Try to re-enter the track parallel to the racing line.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord and in game. This should match you real name on RD/s.gp. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

I'm in guys! I just don't know with which car yet. ;)

They're all good! Easy to keep on track but like anything difficult to get alien speed. In summary for anyone new to them. Alfa is 4wd so doesn't suit everyone due to the understeer. Some aliens are stupid quick through the corners in it. BMW has straight line speed but sort of drifts alot. It's lots of fun but slow in my hands :p. Merc is good over the bumps.

Hi Brian. I'm fairly new here, I've done some Mazda/Audi races over the last couple of months, but since they're taking a breaking next week, I'd like to give this a go, if that's alright. I'm probably gonna take the BMW because it is the most fun to drive, but I can let you know if I change my mind after trying the others out.

I up for it Brian, BMW please.
Snail signing in (Well people need back marker practice :roflmao: ) Car to be determined when I've had a go in them cheers
Hi Brian. I'm fairly new here, I've done some Mazda/Audi races over the last couple of months, but since they're taking a breaking next week, I'd like to give this a go, if that's alright. I'm probably gonna take the BMW because it is the most fun to drive, but I can let you know if I change my mind after trying the others out.

Welcome folks!

Anyone help me stop my front right tyre from exploding? Well that's a bit dramatic yes but it's getting very toasty on the Merc and it's wearing quite fast. I'm running with medium and have reduced pressure a bit because that was getting over inflated but it's still over 92 degrees :confused::confused: pressure is sitting ok now though

Last edited:
Anyone help me stop my front right tyre from exploding? Well that's a bit dramatic yes but it's getting very toasty on the Merc and it's wearing quite fast. I'm running with medium and have reduced pressure a bit because that was getting over inflated but it's still over 92 degrees :confused::confused: pressure is sitting ok now though

Once the pressure is ok I wouldn't worry too much about a front tire unless it's causing you severe understeer.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 117 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 302 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 431 39.6%