AC Classic DTM @ Riverside - Mon 04 Feb 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@RainhamIron @Martijn van Bommel @RasmusP @Aksu @Martin Kraaijenbrink @hape @Hepsta @Allan Ramsbottom @Snake3rd @Shakunee @PfzFantaribo @robt100 @Øyvind Andersen
You have to do this event, the Bohemian...
giphy.gif
...Rhapsody of racing ! :p Shake off the Monday blues:D

Sign me up for the Alfa please. Will see how it goes.
Great idea, DTM races in the past have been very enjoyable. I'd like to join with a BMW please. :)
Count me in with the Alfa please.
Hi guys, sorry for not updating the sign up list, I've been busy at work and (for some reason) I'm not getting alerts for this thread.
You guys are all very welcome, thanks for signing up.
I will update the list now... before I crawl into my pit and pass out. :roflmao:

...... If possible I would like to change to the 155Ti? ... the Beamer is simply to edgy and unable to do the race without a pitstop :O_o:

I have the same problem Anders, but wonder if (medium) tyres will last 50 mins on any car? Definitely looks like an Alfa track, but will stick with the slidy-Beamer... good practice for Wednesday's Toyota race:p

I plan four stops for softs:D:roflmao:

I have the same problem Anders, but wonder if (medium) tyres will last 50 mins on any car? Definitely looks like an Alfa track, but will stick with the slidy-Beamer... good practice for Wednesday's Toyota race:p

I plan four stops for softs:D:roflmao:
No chance on mediums... hard is the only way forward, and will probably be quite slidy at the end

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%