AC Classic DTM @ Red Bull Ring - Mon 18 Feb 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks @Denis Betty for putting on tonight's race, really appreciated:thumbsup:

Congrats to the podium guys, and especially to Yohann @PfzFantaribo for showing how it's done in a BMW!

Thanks again to @Daniel Monteiro for the scrap we had, saw you were on mediums and waited for them to go off, but looked like they were better than the hards in the end:laugh:

Love the Bimmer, but for the first time with this car I had really bad understeer, which just got worse as the race progressed.... need to figure out why for the next one:unsure:

Right, I'm gonna have a brush up on server commands and have a little practice before next week.
Hope you all enjoyed the event and look forward to seeing you all soon I hope. :thumbsup:

Thanks again to @Daniel Monteiro for the scrap we had, saw you were on mediums and waited for them to go off, but looked like they were better than the hards in the end:laugh:

Love the Bimmer, but for the first time with this car I had really bad understeer, which just got worse as the race progressed.... need to figure out why for the next one:unsure:

Off they went indeed! But that doesn't mean much, as Yohann managed to take a set of Mediums to second place - the reality is that I lost control and spun out more times than I wish I had :roflmao: but boy how enjoyable it was to drive this car.

Feel quite tempted to try one of the other two cars now :)

Thanks @Denis Betty for putting on tonight's race, really appreciated:thumbsup:

Congrats to the podium guys, and especially to Yohann @PfzFantaribo for showing how it's done in a BMW!

Thank you John :) I still lacked consistency, I could only put pressure on Axel for like 8 or 10 laps, then made silly mistakes and later suffered from tyre wear.
But I did not have that much understeer, hell the rear wanted to get in front in most of the braking zones :roflmao: I can share my setup with you if you want to.

Off they went indeed! But that doesn't mean much, as Yohann managed to take a set of Mediums to second place - the reality is that I lost control and spun out more times than I wish I had :roflmao: but boy how enjoyable it was to drive this car.

Feel quite tempted to try one of the other two cars now :)

Go ahead and try them :cool: All three are quite different and may suit differently to each driver. Imo, the BMW feels quite loose and likes to be slided around. Truth about the mediums is that they were done with 15/20 minutes left. P3 was 15 seconds behind at that time so it was not that obvious, but pace fell down quite bad. Tradeoff was a great pace for the first half of the race of course :redface:

Anyway, kudos to @Axel Moebius , great drive !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back