AC Classic DTM @ Longford 67 - Mon 26 Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
SIGN ME UP TO RACE PLEASE050%.jpg
155 again plz @Craig Dunkley

MAAAN> I have those awesome starts were I get 2-3 position until the first corner and then I just **** up in the second lap ...
Sorry, @Ronnie Böhme for the last turn incident. I couldn't take the turn more to the interior, although I really wanted to leave space. Thank you very much for waiting.
I have this tendency to do something like the one in front ... @ChikiWaki slide in one of the corners and I just overcorrected with countersteering even though myself was not sliding ... I just don't get it ... and when I saw the alfa blocked in the wall, I just knew I will hit it ... not intentionally, I just knew I couldn't stop. sorry, @Ray Charlebois for that.
I went through the map after that. Then I started from the pits, I was nervous, made mistakes and went through the map again :mad:... So to keep my mind same, I had to exit. I am sorry about that. :cry::cry:
Maybe I just try too much ... I don't know ... :notworthy::notworthy: it's good I don't have time to race for an other week, beeing busy in the weekend. Maybe I can clear my mind.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back