AC Classic DTM @ Longford 67 - Mon 26 Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
67.DTM.png

Longford 67 is another one of the great track mods, that we all should embrace with open arms. Several long straights are present, ideal for an easy slipstream pass, aero? what is that?. The practice server is going online for a whole two weeks, allowing you to fully learn this awesome track.

ADVANCED - INTERMEDIATE - BEGINNER - EVERYBODY IS VERY WELCOME TO JOIN

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on your forum profile. Painful I know, but it is the only way of knowing who you are (on the servers)

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)

Incident Reporting: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Practice Server:
Racedepartment.com EU DTM #08
Race Server:
Racedepartment.com EU DTM #01

Cars:
Highly Recommended Apps For AC:
Track: Longford 1967 1.01 (Download)
Layout: N/A
Track Temps: 28c
Track Condition:
Clear

Schedule (EU):
Monday 26 August 2019
Official practice: 19:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying:
19:20 UTC (25 minutes)
Race 1:
19:45 UTC (40 minutes)

Entry List :
  1. Ronnie Böhme - 190
  2. ChikiWaki - 155 #7
  3. Raresch - E30
  4. pattikins - 155
  5. Ray Charlebois - 155
  6. Ivan Vejarano - E30
  7. [COLOR=#b30000]Craig Dunkley[/COLOR] - 190 - Host
  8. Denis Betty - 190
  9. Allan Ramsbottom - 155
  10. DrSayers - 155
  11. Free slot - 190
  12. Free slot - 190
  13. Medilloni - E30
  14. Free slot - E30
azWC9xt.png

PRACTICE SERVER IS ONLINE

UTP# 02 -CD

Last edited:
Sadly this will be my last race with you DTM guys :(:cry:
In September I start work again and I finish at 21:00 UTC+2, so the earliest I can make it home from Monday to Thursday is at 21:30 UTC+2, after summer time it will be 20:30 UTC+1, so I'll miss practice and most part of qualy, therefor it'll be no respectful to occupy a place in the grid for the event. I'd be able to participate in races celebrate on Friday till Sunday, whatever categories are they.
Rest assure that in the event of "making" time, DTM or DRM will be my pleasure.
Anyway, let's don't dwell on this. There are two more races to burn rubber and try to beat the Mercs and BMWs. :whistling::roflmao:

Sadly this will be my last race with you DTM guys :(:cry:
In September I start work again and I finish at 21:00 UTC+2, so the earliest I can make it home from Monday to Thursday is at 21:30 UTC+2, after summer time it will be 20:30 UTC+1, so I'll miss practice and most part of qualy, therefor it'll be no respectful to occupy a place in the grid for the event. I'd be able to participate in races celebrate on Friday till Sunday, whatever categories are they.
Rest assure that in the event of "making" time, DTM or DRM will be my pleasure.
Anyway, let's don't dwell on this. There are two more races to burn rubber and try to beat the Mercs and BMWs. :whistling::roflmao:

That is a shame, but of course work sadly has to come first :thumbsup:

Due to a holiday I will not participate this event but I will download the track. Since you started these combo's I have enjoyed them very much and I hope you still be organising them when I'm back half september. I wish everyone lots of fun and fair racing the coming mondays!

Count me in please Craig. I'm not sure which car I want to drive, but I'll let you know well in advance of the race.

I did a couple of laps around the Longford circuit - very pretty - and found a bug. I hit the hay-bales @ turn 1 and then slid in to the left side of the bridge... From there I did a few more tests and I found that I either ended up back in the pits or I was caught in an endless loop.

Count me in please Craig. I'm not sure which car I want to drive, but I'll let you know well in advance of the race.

I did a couple of laps around the Longford circuit - very pretty - and found a bug. I hit the hay-bales @ turn 1 and then slid in to the left side of the bridge... From there I did a few more tests and I found that I either ended up back in the pits or I was caught in an endless loop.

Yes I am aware of this bug, sorry I just had forgotten about it ....we just need to make all drivers aware of this,
I can mention it in TS..welcome aboard Patrick :thumbsup:

The old circuits are ab buggy, so it seems. All of them something off. Mainly because the reproduction is only from pictures and that not very many use them. So there is not s continuous update. There was a SRS League some time ago using all those with lotus 49 and all the old circuits felt weird.

Hi Craig, I wasn't sure if I was able to race but looks good so far. I really like these Combos you come up with, even better than GT3 at Spa :)
I practiced this track with the Alpha Romeo a couple nights ago and it was fun. Going to try and squeeze a few more KPH by lowering my aero. I did some mock races with the AI and the robots had quite a bit of difficulty. They crashed into each other a lot and slowed way down for the 90 degree turns. Another interesting thing is the race start is similar to Donington 67, cars grouped in rows of 3 wide. I personally didn't experience any bugs. (just the ones on my windshield lol)
Sorry to be so late but if you could make an entry for me please with the Alpha Romeo 155 Ti
Hope to see you guys on track :)

Hi Craig, I wasn't sure if I was able to race but looks good so far. I really like these Combos you come up with, even better than GT3 at Spa :)
I practiced this track with the Alpha Romeo a couple nights ago and it was fun. Going to try and squeeze a few more KPH by lowering my aero. I did some mock races with the AI and the robots had quite a bit of difficulty. They crashed into each other a lot and slowed way down for the 90 degree turns. Another interesting thing is the race start is similar to Donington 67, cars grouped in rows of 3 wide. I personally didn't experience any bugs. (just the ones on my windshield lol)
Sorry to be so late but if you could make an entry for me please with the Alpha Romeo 155 Ti
Hope to see you guys on track :)

Yes the track is not so good when racing against AI ..you will actually find this out on a lot of "mod" tracks ... Consistency will play a very large roll in this event, remember that ;)

The idea is to offer something different to GT3, thankfully Joel step up and is looking after the GT3 events now, which frees up some of my time to concentrate on alternative events. It is a bad time of year though for simracing (summer) but normally starts picking up again early October.

Any events that I personally post will not become official until we have at least 8 drivers on the grid, if I have to cancel an event that you have entered, you will receive a message informing you of the cancelation. Should this arise, I normally like to try and give you around 8 hrs notice (no guarantees) so you are able to re-plan your day/night.

I am sad..very little love shown for this combo, unless we get a sudden surge of drivers, this event will not become official (cancelled) :(
Well, I love those combo's! And I would have signed up but I not at home the next 3 mondays. But I surely hope that you stll are organising them when I'm back!:thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 375 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 516 38.9%