AC Classic DTM @ Imola - Mon 04 Mar 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
The sound of the BMW was appealing and it was a very nice drive around this fine track! I didn't know if the snow removal this morning was going to keep me from driving, it kills my hands, but I made it. I made a stupid mistake and for the race loaded a development car setup instead of the final version, it lacked fuel! That pitstop killed my race but nice car, fine track great drive, I couldn't stop.

Thanks Denis, Craig and RD for the event.

Great race yesterday, I was taken aback how competitive Geoffroy and I have been against Alfas :)

Qualifying went well, I can now put on my resumee the following statement : "has qualified closer than 2tenth of a second to Aki" :laugh: But I struggled with Mediums in the race as usual. Not sure was I was thinking, I was convinced the pace advantage early on was good enough to overcome the weaknesses but I was wrong. It allowed me to challenge for P1 but not long enough before grip loss and brainless errors.

Sorry to @Axel Moebius , I should not have been that aggressive given the circumstances.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back