Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Hi all, would anyone know why my vr hmd is 'for a split second' showing a mirror upside-down view? It's like a glitch? I've tried resetting,re-installing, and have looked online to no avail. It's driving me mad, and I don't think ill be able to race tonight (or any other night) until it's sorted. Any help would be most appreciated.

No but I did have a similar issue when being placed in the mini on the grid where I would be inside a bush or something. This never lasted more than half a second though so didn’t impact my race.

No but I did have a similar issue when being placed in the mini on the grid where I would be inside a bush or something. This never lasted more than half a second though so didn’t impact my race.
Thanks for your reply Dan. Ive just came off the phone to HP and it looks like i'll have to send it back for a replacment HMD! Bit of a nightmare as it was only replaced about 1 month ago !

As post above explains im having to send back my reverb (AGAIN) as its not working properly! So i cant race tonight!!!!! They say i should have it by Friday ??? Enjoy your race's tonight lads. boooo-hoooo. I'll catch you all next tuesday.
I'll watch your stream tonight,so make sure you all keep it clean.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply Dan. Ive just came off the phone to HP and it looks like i'll have to send it back for a replacment HMD! Bit of a nightmare as it was only replaced about 1 month ago !
No worries Mark.
I’m waiting for the G2 Reverb reviews once the mass market gets their hands on them. Maybe I’ll ask the missus to chip in for a Xmas present!

Well I don’t know what to say really, I thought it would have been a popular combo, yeah the cars are difficult to drive but not too bad.
Cheers for putting it on Ross anyway and cheers to those who raced!

Sadly I wasn't able to sign in, but I think so few people is just bad luck...normally those cars are good for some more sign ups.
Wouldn't say that they don't work. Letzt just give it another try in some weeks.
Maybe on an English track. I'm one who definetely would join in the future.

Ok so im reaching out to see if anyone can help me get this problem fixed. I just receaved my replacement HMD from hp after my old one started flickering. The new one is doing the same thing and i cant work out whats causing it? Ive heard some folks saying its a usb3 thing and other power based probs? Just wondering if anyone can help mee get to the bottom of this?

Ok so im reaching out to see if anyone can help me get this problem fixed. I just receaved my replacement HMD from hp after my old one started flickering. The new one is doing the same thing and i cant work out whats causing it? Ive heard some folks saying its a usb3 thing and other power based probs? Just wondering if anyone can help mee get to the bottom of this?
You are probably better posting this on the hardware forum to get exposure.
Not sure what it could be, have you updated your Gfx driver? Have you turned of the usb sleep functions in windows/ bios? Have you tried a different USB port/bus?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 328 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 287 13.5%