Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
I did a 2:14 flat in time trial mode a little bit eariler, but it seemed like a fluke though. It is a tough car to keep the back end in tact though. It has been a while, but I downloaded OBS and may try to do some streaming of time trial/practice just so see if my computer can handle it. I'll post a link if it goes well.

You can pull my setup from the time trial mode (same nickname).
BTW, who is "bulldogs" on AMS? IIRC he is an aussie, and I am sure he has raced with us sometimes, he improved his time to 2:10 sometime in the last day.

I did a 2:14 flat in time trial mode a little bit eariler, but it seemed like a fluke though. It is a tough car to keep the back end in tact though. It has been a while, but I downloaded OBS and may try to do some streaming of time trial/practice just so see if my computer can handle it. I'll post a link if it goes well.

You can pull my setup from the time trial mode (same nickname).
BTW, who is "bulldogs" on AMS? IIRC he is an aussie, and I am sure he has raced with us sometimes, he improved his time to 2:10 sometime in the last day.

Does this car have to be driven with a clutch and stick? I realise the real one would but I’ve just been using pedal shifters and having difficulty with the clutch.
Edit: turned on auto clutch!

Last edited:
Probably would need to do another 100 laps to get my time down another second. But the thing I found funny is that I did a 13 lap stint and I felt more comfortable with worn tires on the car. Was challenging my TT time 10 laps into the stint.

I got into race mode and more relaxed and I was faster, go figure. Sometimes pushing is not the best thing.

Probably would need to do another 100 laps to get my time down another second. But the thing I found funny is that I did a 13 lap stint and I felt more comfortable with worn tires on the car. Was challenging my TT time 10 laps into the stint.

I got into race mode and more relaxed and I was faster, go figure. Sometimes pushing is not the best thing.
Fred, I think a big thing here is not braking too late? Maybe that's part of "not pushing"?

yeah exactly you got to relax and not push to hard ,on the first straight i brake before the 100 metre mark and just let it roll into the corner
Yes, which feels way too early, same with the last corner, but if you miss getting it over onto the cambered part of the track you lose a heap of time.

1603002853804.png

Been a while since I played AMS2, much changed lately? :p

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%