AC Classic DTM @ Feldbergring - Mon 12 August 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
First of all, @Fat-Alfie the track is only getting better and better. Thank you so much again. Have a beer on me!

Second of all, thanks @Craig Dunkley for picking this track and organising the race!

What a race! Before the low corner in the village, someone was sideways in front of me in the first lap and I couldn't brake in time, making me 4th in the race. 2 Mistakes from the guys in front of me and a short battle later, I was first! I ran there until @Ronnie Böhme caught me and somehow overtook my BMW on the straight. The second half of the race I wanted to catch up again, but I was struggling to keep everything in my control. It was until the last lap before I was able to overtake Ronnie once again, but I came exactly 0.169 seconds too short for the win. Awesome battle!

Thanks guys. See you next time.

It was indeed great fun. Beautiful track and quite challenging especially the last one before the long straight. Started 8th, could avoid the rumble in the village being 4th, made a stupid mistake that put me down to 14th, fought back to 9th. Then having Patrick in my sights and Reik in my mirror I made another mistake that put me behind the straw bales in that last turn. In the end I was 10th. When do I learn not to make those mistakes again and again?

Thanks guys for the race and Craig for organising. I hope we will come back to this track sometime.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%