AC Classic DTM @ Feldbergring - Mon 12 August 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
DTM.FELDBERGRING.png

We go from one superb track mod to another. We have raced on this track several times in the past and it has always provided us with great racing and lots of fun. We of course are using the DTM classic cars from Kunos.

ADVANCED - INTERMEDIATE - BEGINNER - EVERYBODY IS VERY WELCOME TO JOIN

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on your forum profile. Painful I know, but it is the only way of knowing who you are (on the servers)

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)

Incident Reporting: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Practice Server:
Racedepartment.com EU DTM #00
Race Server: Racedepartment.com EU DTM #01

Cars:
Highly Recommended Apps For AC:
Track: Feldbergring 1.4 (Download)
Layout:
N/A
Track Temps: 28c
Track Condition:
Clear

Schedule (EU):
Monday 12 August 2019
Official practice: 19:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying:
19:20 UTC (25 minutes)
Race 1:
19:45 UTC (40 minutes)

Entry List :
  1. Medilloni - E30
  2. Wozu - 190
  3. Roy Magnes - 190 #71
  4. [COLOR=#b30000]Craig Dunkley[/COLOR] -190 #12 - Race Host
  5. ChikiWaki - 155
  6. Ronnie Böhme - 190
  7. HF2000 - 155
  8. puztak - 155
  9. JeroenH - E30
  10. pattikins - 155
  11. [B][COLOR=#b30000]Daniel Monteiro[/COLOR][/B] - 190
  12. Allan Ramsbottom - 155
  13. Knut Mattheisen - E30
  14. mates89 - 190
  15. [B][COLOR=#b30000]Denis Betty[/COLOR][/B] - E30
  16. dynz - E30
  17. Reik Major - 190
  18. blu3sm4n - 155
  19. Lucas Gerlach - 190
  20. Callum Hornby - 190
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
PRACTICE SERVER IS ONLINE

UTP# 02 -CD

Last edited:
In with the 1.2cc Bimmer please Craig, looks like an amazing track to learn... so many corners, so little time:whistling:

Re the vote; I voted for 2x 20 min races, but only 'normal' tracks so to speak, 'cos that's my attention span:p:D, but not for loooong tracks like this (IMO), not enough laps. Now, 2x 20 mins of Oulton Park, Cadwell Park, VIR, Chang, Imola, Mugello, New Jersey etc... oh yeah baby!;)

In with the 1.2cc Bimmer please Craig, looks like an amazing track to learn... so many corners, so little time:whistling:

Re the vote; I voted for 2x 20 min races, but only 'normal' tracks so to speak, 'cos that's my attention span:p:D, but not for loooong tracks like this (IMO), not enough laps. Now, 2x 20 mins of Oulton Park, Cadwell Park, VIR, Chang, Imola, Mugello, New Jersey etc... oh yeah baby!;)

Welcome aboard m8 :thumbsup: .. hard track to learn ...buy your misse's some flowers :roflmao:

Hello guys :)
The track looks amazing and difficult to learn. I am with @Medilloni 2x20min format is better for short tracks. Long ones, if you make a mistake, sadly I am prone to them, you can recover from it or them :laugh:
I would like to sign up for it, but I have two races over the weekend, Saturday Group C and Sunday GT3, and I don't think I have enough time to learn the three tracks and produce the setups for all of them.
If I skip this one, would you hate me? :redface: I really would like to race again with you guys :unsure:
Let's see if I can find time for all the races, I am on holiday :D
I'll let you know my decsition ASAP.

Last edited:
Hello guys :)
The track looks amazing and difficult to learn. I am with @Medilloni 2x20min format is better for short tracks. Long ones, if you make a mistake, sadly I am prone to them, you can recover from it or them :laugh:
I would like to sign in for it, but I have two races over the weekend, Saturday Group C and Sunday GT3, and I don't think I have enough time to learn the three tracks and produce the setups for all of them.
If I skip this one, would you hate me? :redface: I really would like to race again with you guys :unsure:
Let's see if I can find time for all the races, I am on holiday :D
I'll let you know my decsition ASAP.

Yes you will be hated!! ...of course not, it is a hard track to learn, meaning it takes time because it is so long, but well worth the time. I will add you as a maybe, because a midweek event in the summer months will never get a full grid, so we are not struggling for slots :thumbsup:

Yes you will be hated!! ...of course not, it is a hard track to learn, meaning it takes time because it is so long, but well worth the time. I will add you as a maybe, because a midweek event in the summer months will never get a full grid, so we are not struggling for slots :thumbsup:
Thank you @Craig Dunkley , I'll try to practice during the week and Monday morning. I really had fun this evening.
Please, the Alfa, I hate seeing it lose. (Not that I can make it win :ninja:, but I'll try)

Such amazing tracks, I can't resist and drive my Merc home to southern Germany. Sign me up please.

@Craig Dunkley: Regarding the poll: I like both formats, yet I voted for 2 x 20min. I think that way there are more possibilities to make up for a setup or driving mistake in race one. I also love the reverse grid for the first five.

In please, Craig. The Bimmer for me and maybe a little bop for the 190 as they were so fast on the Deutschlandring?

In please, Craig. The Bimmer for me and maybe a little bop for the 190 as they were so fast on the Deutschlandring?

It was only 3 weeks ago that drivers wanted to bop the 155 ...the 190 success was down to pure drivers talent (imo)..the car is no faster than the other two, all three cars are very closely matched...totally depends on track and pilot. If any car I would say the 155 has the edge 90% of the time (see SRS) (but totally depends on the pilot) the three cars are as closely matched as the GT3 class...welcome aboard :thumbsup:

Hi @Craig Dunkley :)
I am trying the practice server and it keeps booting me out. Sumcheck fail.
I downloaded the track from your link.
The Alfa is the same I raced yesterday.
So I am puzzled :redface:

A sum check fail means that either you do not own the all the cars or you are using the wrong version of the track. Do you own all three cars? if you do then it has to be the track ..delete track and install again :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 331 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 462 39.2%