AC Classic DTM @ Donnington 2018 - Mon 25 Feb 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for the race guys, I love this series!
Yesterday I was more confident while driving and finished in P5, really good for me!
I think the trick was to avoid any spins and offtracks trying to be consistent... but is so easy to make mistakes with this cars.

See you next week!
Fernando
The event thread is up for next week guys. If any of you guy could sign up early, to get the ball rolling, that would be a great help. :) :thumbsup:

@PfzFantaribo, I know you spun off after we came close at McLeans on one of the laps. Was there contact between us? I couldn't feel anything, and was asking on Teamspeak whether you wanted the position back. If you feel it was my fault, I'm sorry for the squeeze, otherwise unlucky, that was boiling up to be a great battle.

Awesome battle @Denis Betty and @Magnus Stjerneby at the end. The Merc just couldn't deal with your Alfa 4WD at those hairpins. :mad:

Don't worry about it, we did not touch there, it was tight but fair as far as I remember.
I spun then left because I was constantly hearing things over my VR headset, strange noises and all, so I had to lift it up on the straights to check what was going on inside my house.
Turns out my wife decided to do some cleaning, which is cool as we usually split things but I forgot to tell her to avoid making noises while playing in VR :/

Nothing to do with you anyway. thanks for asking about the position afterwards ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%