AC Classic DTM @ Deutschlandring - Mon 05 August 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
DEUTSCHLANDRING.DTM.png

You can do no other than fall in love with this track, definitely one of my top five tracks. We will be driving the Kunos Classic DTM cars, you must not miss this one, get on the practice server now and try this combination, you surely will fall in love.

ADVANCED -
INTERMEDIATE - BEGINNER - EVERYBODY IS VERY WELCOME TO JOIN

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on your forum profile (click here).

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)

Incident Reporting: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Practice Server: Racedepartment.com EU DTM #00
Race Server: Racedepartment.com EU DTM #01

Cars:
Track: Deutschlandring 1.0 (Download)
Layout: N/A
Track Temps: 24c
Track Condition: Clear

Schedule (EU):
Monday 05 August 2019
Official practice: 19:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying:
19:15 UTC (25 minutes)
Race 1:
19:20 UTC (40 minutes)

Entry List :
  1. Raresch - 155
  2. Medilloni - 1200cc
  3. Ronnie Böhme - 190
  4. HF2000 - E30
  5. pattikins - 155
  6. GEO147 - 155
  7. [COLOR=#b30000][B]Craig Dunkley[/B][/COLOR] - 190 #12 - Race Host
  8. ChikiWaki - 155 #7
  9. stevem - E30
  10. Lucas Gerlach - 190
  11. Wozu - 155
  12. Lennart Groessl - 155
  13. BP - 190
  14. Roy Magnes - 190 #71
  15. SOLO59 - 155
  16. Reik Major - 190
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
UTP# 02 -CD

Last edited:
New track for me. Last time with these DTM cars I preferred the Bimmer but I will try the others also. BMW for now, please Craig. Will take some extra fuel with me this time.

Wow, Craig! What a great track! :thumbsup:Origin may be questionable but I like it very much. Beautiful scenery, I felt like driving on my holidays in France and Germany.:) And very challenging. I guess the gap to the fast guys will increase rapidly on this track.:unsure:

Wow, Craig! What a great track! :thumbsup:Origin may be questionable but I like it very much. Beautiful scenery, I felt like driving on my holidays in France and Germany.:) And very challenging. I guess the gap to the fast guys will increase rapidly on this track.:unsure:

Yes when I first downloaded it to try it ...it was love at first site ...don't worry about the fast guys, they are getting a wheelbarrow to race with :thumbsup:

OsWuzZ5.png

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing