• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU Classic DTM @ Bridgehampton - Sun 30 June 2019

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club' started by Craig Dunkley, Jun 20, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 30-06-19
  1. Nuno Rodrigues

Nuno Rodrigues
    Premium

Ratings:
    +268
    Its 190 for me please.

2. Denis Betty

Denis Betty
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,870
    Really sorry guys, but I'm not feeling too special.
    I'm gonna sign out. :(

• Beer Beer x 2
  3. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4,439
    In with the Alfa, please, thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Enzo Fazzi

Enzo Fazzi
    Always sideways Premium

Ratings:
    +787
    It's far too hot in my room for racing, sign me out.

5. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,465
    Welcome aboard m8 :thumbsup:

6. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,465
    Welcome aboard Martin :thumbsup:

7. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,465
    Done :thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 1
  8. Dan Costa

Dan Costa
    World Champ Procrastination n' Hoarding Series Premium

Ratings:
    +363
    I did practice yesterday and the combo is amazing, but I wont make it in time for the race. sorry

• Beer Beer x 1
  9. GEO147

GEO147
    Premium

Ratings:
    +163
    Craig sorry for short notice but just got back home and could race if there was a spot in an M3?

10. Kerem Gocen

Kerem Gocen
    Premium

Ratings:
    +12
    Sorry for not letting you know @Craig Dunkley I was out of town and completely forgot I signed up for this. Will be more careful next time!

11. HF2000

HF2000
    Premium

Ratings:
    +148
    Wow, what a lot of fun this race. First race I didn't know how to get the car in first gear :notworthy:and also I had first gear far to long for good start as everyone could notice in the second race were I was on pole and ended 7th after turn 1 (like my fellow countryman this afternoon;)).

So in both races a couple of battles. Second race I could match the pace of @Kek700 :) but could not overtake him. @Medilloni behind me was much faster so I didn't gave him a hard time, hoping on a chance when he would battle Ernie. In the last lap that almost happened but not so I ended 4th.

So congrats to the guys on the podium and as always thanks @Craig Dunkley !

• Love Love x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  12. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4,439
    First race very "meh" for me with some technical issues as well, but the second one was great fun with great long battle with @Nuno Rodrigues :)

(I wish I could remember which way the brake bias works in AC, a bit more to the rear might've made the difference. Or not ;) )

Thanks for the race!

(I could post recording of the first race if there's interest and no objections. I rarely ask before the race nowadays, because I just assume there will be nothing worth uploading ;) :/)

• Beer Beer x 1
  13. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,465
    The opposite for me, first race great, second race, my car was spinning in the air ..even with such low damage settings, I was done for :thumbsup:

From the comments everybody had some fun and that is what it is all about :thumbsup:

I was sitting beside @Martin Fiala in the second race, he was having a great battle, it was good to watch :thumbsup:

@JoelK will be running next Sunday's event, please go and check it out HERE ..I am sure it will be great.

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks to all for a great event ..it is you drivers that make it great :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. GEO147

GEO147
    Premium

Ratings:
    +163
    Was great fun. I came in cold with zero practice and was unsure of the track and lost it several times. I had a great 30 seconds in race two mid pack with the guys breathing down my neck until I had a complete brain freeze and binned it .
    But really enjoyed it so thanks to the lads and in particular Craig.
    Will try get some proper practice in for next week.

• Beer Beer x 1
  15. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4,439
    @Craig Dunkley I saw you driving on your roof, narrowly managed to avoid you, but I hoped you would be able to continue. Shame that you didn't.

16. Medilloni

Medilloni
    Premium

Ratings:
    +358
    Yeah, I couldn't understand why I couldn't get it into gear at the start Han, both starts ruined - I have/can use the clutch pedal but don't have a shifter, have always been able to select 1st on the grid in the past:O_o::speechless: Is that one for the server setup @Craig Dunkley ?? Askin' for a friend:roflmao:

...and thanks too for not fighting too hard so we didn't lose time, but unfortunately 'Mr Ernie Smooth' @Kek700 was damn quick in all the right places and made no mistakes, unlike me:laugh:

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  17. GEO147

GEO147
    Premium

Ratings:
    +163
    I would watch it Martin

• Beer Beer x 2
  18. HF2000

HF2000
    Premium

Ratings:
    +148
    Me too!

19. Medilloni

Medilloni
    Premium

Ratings:
    +358
    @Craig Dunkley thanks for putting on tonight's race mate, these cars are simply stunning, ridiculous fun:cool:, super-fair racing from all and congrats to @JoelK , @Spilskinanka , and @Kek700 for podiums -and my apologies Ernie for the tap into the last corner, last race, I was all locked up and my talent ran off with the postman :D:p

Not sure who I got the love tap from at start of 2nd race, but thanks so much for waiting and your apology, really appreciated and makes these races so enjoyable:thumbsup::)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Giovanni Chiarotto

Giovanni Chiarotto
    Premium

Ratings:
    +54
    I personally didn't take part in the race but yeah, I suppose it's all due to "False start" setting being disabled on the server. I say this because in the previous race (Caterham@BrandsHatch) I noticed that even if I was on the grid with clutch depressed and 1st gear "phisically" engaged on the H shifter, in the game I was still in neutral. Once the red lights turned off, first gear immediately engaged in the game also. That caught me by surprise a little bit! (It was my first race here since a looong time).

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.