AC Classic DTM @ Brands Hatch - Mon 11 Feb 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Not had chance to practice yet Matt, though temps are 28c again, so I guess it'll be hards for me... don't have the skill or patience to pace myself on mediums:D

Me and you alike bud, Im too impatient. Just had a couple of hours practice this morning and got a setup dialed in. The BMW feels really nice around brands.

Really enjoyed that, thanks Denis for putting it on, great car/track combo again:thumbsup:

No worries Matt @Hepsta , felt like :poop: all day and was happy to just finish without going off to be honest.

Thanks too to @Jens Roos , I wasn't sure if we were on the same lap, my tyres were gone and wasn't sure if we were racing... then the 'leader is on the final lap' came up and thought the race was finished, and wasn't:roflmao:

I can see a few more people trying out the Alfa soon, it's not only quick, it's super-forgiving compared to the Beamer:cry:

Thanks for late entry Denis
I hope to race these cars again.
Thanks @Denis Betty
Really enjoyed that, thanks Denis for putting it on, great car/track combo again:thumbsup:
No worries guys, thanks for racing.
I will put up next week's event later this evening.

Thanks to all who raced this evening and made this a really enjoyable event (at least for me).
Hope to see you all on track again very soon.

Cheers. :thumbsup:

Thanks too to @Jens Roos , I wasn't sure if we were on the same lap, my tyres were gone and wasn't sure if we were racing... then the 'leader is on the final lap' came up and thought the race was finished, and wasn't:roflmao:

Nahh, I don't think we was on the same lap, did wan't to challenge for position so I just tailed you :D

It was a fun event, even if the result wasn't the best :p Starting laps was great, then not sure if I braked a bit to early or the fellow racer behind a bit to late, either way we was in the sand in T1. Later same lap (or so) there was contact again by someone who slide out from track and I spun and got delayed a bit again.

Well, was still in mix some where so kept going, but I was on the meds and they where starting to get very bad. Much more fun on new tyres so I pit for new.... but forgot to adjust the pressure so just after a lap or two they overheated :whistling: So I adjusted the pressure and pit for new tyres again :cool:

But, I had a great time :thumbsup:

Deceiving qualifying for me as the BMW had the pace to challenge for pole but I couldn't get close to my best sectors on the same lap :whistling: Unfortunately it clearly did not have the race pace needed to challenge P1 with hards.

I got an accident with Jens, then was right in the mid/back of the field, squeezed between cars fighting.

Nahh, I don't think we was on the same lap, did wan't to challenge for position so I just tailed you :D

It was a fun event, even if the result wasn't the best :p Starting laps was great, then not sure if I braked a bit to early or the fellow racer behind a bit to late, either way we was in the sand in T1. Later same lap (or so) there was contact again by someone who slide out from track and I spun and got delayed a bit again.

Well, was still in mix some where so kept going, but I was on the meds and they where starting to get very bad. Much more fun on new tyres so I pit for new.... but forgot to adjust the pressure so just after a lap or two they overheated :whistling: So I adjusted the pressure and pit for new tyres again :cool:

But, I had a great time :thumbsup:

Sorry Jens, I was the one that pushed you in the sand in T1. Sometimes my VR headset freezes and I see a loading screen with Assetto's logo for a second or less. That unfortunately happened while braking behind you. Sorry again ...

I had that issue once. It was malware antivirus program who caused it. I went from freeware to premium trial and apparently malware was constantly checking for everything. My occulus did not like that. I went back to freeware again and no issues since.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back